Citations for "Monopolistic Competition in the Spirit of Chamberlin: A General Model"
by Hart, Oliver D
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005. "A Firm's First Year," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey Campbell, 2000.
"Market Size Matters,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1225, Econometric Society.
- DI COMITE, Francesco & THISSE , Jacques & ,, 2013.
"Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2013064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2006.
"Holdup in Oligopsonistic Labour Markets: A New Role for the Minimum Wage,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2008. "Holdup in oligopsonistic labour markets - a new role for the minimum wage," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 334-349, June.
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson & Deyuan Li & Hongyi Li & Sidney Resnick & Casper G. de Vries, 2013. "The Impact of Competition on Prices with Numerous Firms," Working Papers 13-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Horii, R., 2000. "Emergence of New Industries and Endogenous Growth Cycles," ISER Discussion Paper 0510, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999.
"Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1999. "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," Economics Working Papers eco99/31, European University Institute.
- V. Ball & Carlos San-Juan-Mesonada & Camilo Ulloa, 2014. "State productivity growth in agriculture: catching-up and the business cycle," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 327-338, December.
- Lutz Arnold, 2013. "Existence of equilibrium in the Helpman–Krugman model of international trade with imperfect competition," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 237-270, January.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005.
"Competition in Large Markets,"
2005 Meeting Papers
356, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Alderighi, 2003. "Niche Markets and Electronic Commerce," KITeS Working Papers 147, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Marco Alderighi, 2006. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of Its Market Area?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p900, European Regional Science Association.
- Flores-Romero, Manuel G, 2004. "Survival Of The Small Firm And The Entrepreneur Under Demand And Efficiency Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 700, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martin Peitz, 1998. "- Consumer Heterogeneity And Market Imperfections," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- F Medda & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1999.
"Urban industrial relocation: the theory of edge cities,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(5), pages 751-761, September.
- Francesca Medda & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 1998. "Urban industrial relocation: The theory of edge cities," ERSA conference papers ersa98p326, European Regional Science Association.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & MURATA, Yasusada, 2005. "General equilibrium models of monopolistic competition: CRRA versus CARA," CORE Discussion Papers 2005033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A., 2008.
"Why should a firm choose to limit the size of its market area?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201, March.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?," Discussion Paper Series 2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2015. "Online booking and information: competition and welfare consequences of review aggregators," Working Papers 2015/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hanly, David & Cheung, Keith C. K., 1998. "Market structure of multi-product firms under free entry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 159-163, November.
- Meer, Jonathan, 2014. "Effects of the price of charitable giving: Evidence from an online crowdfunding platform," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 113-124.
- PARENTI, Mathieu & ,, 2013. "Large and small firms in a global market: David vs. Goliath," CORE Discussion Papers 2013058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009.
"A note on the excess entry theorem in spatial models with elastic demand,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 567-571, September.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2007. "A Note on the Excess Entry Theorem in Spatial Models with Elastic Demand," Ruhr Economic Papers 33, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José Manuel Vidal-Sanz, 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb132002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Zink, Helmut, 1991. "Monopolistic competition with pro- and countercyclical pricing," Discussion Papers, Series I 255, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014.
"Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets,"
Working Paper Series
1680, European Central Bank.
- Jonathan Meer, 2013. "Effects of the Price of Charitable Giving: Evidence from an Online Crowdfunding Platform," NBER Working Papers 19082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Cintio, Marco & Grassi, Emanuele, 2015. "Intra-sector and inter-sector competition in a model of growth," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- V. Eldon Ball & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Camilo A. Ulloa, 2011. "Agricultural productivity in the United States: catching-up and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers we1116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Osharin Alexander & Verbus Valery, 2015. "Heterogeneous consumers and market structure in a monopolistically competitive setting," EERC Working Paper Series 15/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- White, Graham, 2009. "Competition, "welfare" and macroeconomics- a classical/Sraffian perspe ctive," Working Papers 2009-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.