Citations for "A Simple Competitive Model with Production and Storage"
by Scheinkman, Jose A & Schechtman, Jack
- Frechette, Darren L., 1999. "Scarcity rents and the returns to mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-49, March.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Thille, Henry, 2014. "Speculative storage in imperfectly competitive markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 44-59.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Provencher, Bill, 2001. "Internal Consistency In Models Of Optimal Resource Use Under Uncertainty," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20712, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberts, Michael J. & Tran, A. Nam, 2013. "Conditional Suspension of the US Ethanol Mandate using Threshold Price inside a Competitive Storage Model," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2009.
"Equilibrium storage with multiple commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 80-96, January.
- repec:inr:wpaper:169583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren\'e A\"id & Luciano Campi & Delphine Lautier, 2015. "A note on the spot-forward no-arbitrage relations in a trading-production model for commodities," Papers 1501.00273, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- John Stachurski, 2009. "Economic Dynamics: Theory and Computation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012774, June.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme, 2007. "Commodity Price Behavior With Storage Frictions," Working Paper Series 3966, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013.
"Food price volatility in developing countries and its determinants,"
53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013
156132, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Kornher, Lukas & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 0. "Food Price Volatility in Developing Countries and its Determinants," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- A.V. Raja & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, .
"Are Inventories A Buffer Against Weak Legal Systems?,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2004-1-1089, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Angara V. Raja & Hans-Bernd Schaefer, 2007. "Are Inventories a Buffer Against Weak Legal Systems?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 415-439, 08.
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2008.
"Market Structure and the Stability and Volatility of Electricity Prices,"
Working Papers in Economics
327, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bask, Mikael & Widerberg, Anna, 2009. "Market structure and the stability and volatility of electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 278-288, March.
- Sophie Mitra & Jean‐Marc Boussard, 2012.
"A simple model of endogenous agricultural commodity price fluctuations with storage,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 1-15, 01.
- Sophie Mitra & Jean-Marc Boussard, 2011. "A Simple Model of Endogenous Agricultural Commodity Price Fluctuations with Storage," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Gutierrez, L. & Piras, F., 2013. "A Global Wheat Market Model (GLOWMM) for the Analysis of Wheat Export Prices," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149760, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, 2005. "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technology," NBER Working Papers 11864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serena Ng & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 1997.
"Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
374, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Boum-Jong Choe, 1992. "The precautionary demand for commodity stocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 935, The World Bank.
- Prabhat Vaze, 2004. "A Model of Inter-Regional Trade in Grains with Storage," ESE Discussion Papers 10, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Harrison Hong & Áureo de Paula & Vishal Singh, 2015. "Hoard Behavior and Commodity Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 20974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "The Power of Demand: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Multi-Stage-Fabrication Economy with Inventories," Working Papers 03-13r, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Wei Xiong, 2013. "The Financialization of Commodity Markets," NBER Working Papers 19642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M., 1999. "Modelling the price of industrial commodities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 331-353, August.
- Ashima Goyal & Shruti Tripathi, 2012. "Regulations and price discovery: oil spot and futures markets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Thille, Henry, 2009.
"Monopoly behaviour with speculative storage,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1451-1468, July.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Rubio, Santiago J., 1997. "Adjusting to Climate Change: Implications of Increased Variability and Asymmetric Adjustment Costs for Investment in Water Reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-227, November.
- Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria, 2012. "Price volatility in food markets: can stock building mitigate price fluctuations?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126055, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chi Truong, 2012. "An Analysis of Storage Capacity Reallocation Impacts on the Irrigation Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 141-159, January.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Comparing Numerical Methods for Solving the Competitive Storage Model," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 267-295, February.
- Christophe Gouel, 2012. "Agricultural Price Instability: A Survey Of Competing Explanations And Remedies," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 129-156, 02.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "The multiplier: a general equilibrium analysis of multi-stage-fabrication economy with inventories," Working Papers 2005-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.