Citations for "Intrinsic Motivation in a New Light"
by Lindenberg, Siegwart
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels, 2003.
"To serve the community or oneself: the public servant's dilemma,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2003-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "To serve the community or oneself: the public servant`s dilemma," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2003-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2004. "To serve the community or oneself - the public servant's dilemma," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3187, The World Bank.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels, 2004. "To Serve The Community Or Oneself: The Public Servant'S Dilemma," Development and Comp Systems 0409035, EconWPA.
- Tuba Bakici & Esteve Almirall & Jonathan Wareham, 2011. "Motives for Participation in On-Line Open Innovation Platforms," DRUID Working Papers 11-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Stanca, Luca & Bruni, Luigino & Corazzini, Luca, 2009.
"Testing theories of reciprocity: Do motivations matter?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 233-245, August.
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Luca Corazzini, 2007. "Testing Theories of Reciprocity: Do Motivations Matter?," Working Papers 109, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Siebeling, T. & Romijn, H.A., 2005. "Why People Contribute Voluntarily to Innovation: Insights from South Africa 's Siyabuswa Educational Improvement & Development Trust," Working Papers 05.13, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2012. "Reconciling economics and psychology on intrinsic motivation," MPRA Paper 42717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamta Sharma & Gagandeep Kaur, 2015. "Effect Of Music Therapy On Intrinsic Motivation, Physical Self Efficacy And Performance Of Female Football Players," Working papers 2015-03-02, Voice of Research.
- Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2009. "Corruption in public service delivery: An experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 225-239, October.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Meier, Degenhard, 2005. "Interest alignment and firm performance," Les Cahiers de Recherche 825, HEC Paris.
- Tang, Jianjun & Folmer, Henk & Xue, Jianhong, 2015. "Technical and allocative efficiency of irrigation water use in the Guanzhong Plain, China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 43-52.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schröder, Philipp J. H., 2004.
"Intrinsic motivation in open source software development,"
2004/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bitzer, Jurgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schroder, Philipp J.H., 2007. "Intrinsic motivation in open source software development," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 160-169, March.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Wolfram Schrettl & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "Intrinsic Motivation in Open Source Software Development," Development and Comp Systems 0505007, EconWPA.
- Lam, Alice, 2011.
"What motivates academic scientists to engage in research commercialization: ‘Gold’, ‘ribbon’ or ‘puzzle’?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1354-1368.
- Lam, Alice, 2010. "What motivates academic scientists to engage in research commercialization: ‘gold’, ‘ribbon’ or ‘puzzle’?," MPRA Paper 30849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rullani, Francesco, 2005. "The three dimensions of a communitarian institution. The Open Source Software Community Case," AICCON Working Papers 16-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Luca Stanca, Luigino Bruni, Luca Corazzini, 2007. "Testing Theories of Reciprocity: Does Motivation Matter?," ISLA Working Papers 29, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner, 2007.
"Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
222, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner, 2007. "Causes and Consequences of Tax Morale: An Empirical Investigation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, .
"Yes, Managers Should be Paid Like Bureaucrats,"
IEW - Working Papers
187, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2004. "Yes, Managers Should Be Paid Like Bureaucrats," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2005. "Yes, Managers Should Be Paid Like Bureaucrats," CESifo Working Paper Series 1379, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lam, Alice & Lambermont-Ford, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Knowledge Creation and Sharing in Organisational Contexts: A Motivation-Based Perspective," MPRA Paper 11488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Pirani & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Are spouses more satisfied than cohabitors? A survey over the last twenty years in Italy," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Gauguier, Jean-Jacques, 2009. "L’industrialisation de l’Open Source," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/4388 edited by Toledano, Joëlle.
- Folmer, Henk & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011.
"Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? - On the Need for an Environmental Social Science,"
Working Papers in Economics
483, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Henk Folmer & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2011. "Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? On the Need for an Environmental Social Science," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 337-361, March.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cardoso, Carlos Cabral & Rego, Armenio & Clegg, Stwart, 2007. "From “This Job Is Killing me” to “I Live in the life I Love and I Love the Life I Live”, or from Stakhanov to Contemporary Workaholics," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp519, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2008. "Motivation and sorting in open source software innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51594, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreu, Rafael & Riverola, Josep & Rosanas, Josep M. & de Santiago, Rafael, 2012. "Capability building and learning: An emergent behavior approach," IESE Research Papers D/952, IESE Business School.
- Elisha R. Frederiks & Karen Stenner & Elizabeth V. Hobman, 2015. "The Socio-Demographic and Psychological Predictors of Residential Energy Consumption: A Comprehensive Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 573-609, January.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2005. "Pattern of global cyber war and crime: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 541-562, December.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno Frey & Jetta Frost, 2001. "Managing Motivation, Organization and Governance," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 231-239, September.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2006. "Intrinsic Motivation versus Signaling in Open Source Software Development," Working Papers 06-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosanas, Josep María & Cugueró-Escofet, Natalia, 2013. "The Foundations of the Concept of Trust under Bounded Rationality: Competence, Value Systems, Unselfishness and the Development of Virtue," IESE Research Papers D/1069, IESE Business School.
- Dawson, Alexandra, 2012. "Human capital in family businesses: Focusing on the individual level," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 3-11.
- Sicsic, Jonathan & Le Vaillant, Marc & Franc, Carine, 2012. "Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations in primary care: An explanatory study among French general practitioners," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 140-148.
- Idris Adamu Alhaji & Wan Fauziah bt Wan Yusoff, 2012. "Does motivational factor influence organizational commitment and effectiveness? A review of literature," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 001-009.
- Alexandre Perrin, 2006. "Lost in Translation: Why Organizations Should Facilitate Knowledge Transfer," Post-Print halshs-00082398, HAL.
- Masmoudi, Héla, 2011. "La résolution distribuée dans les communautés Open Source : propriétés organisationnelles et modes de coordination," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10709 edited by Dalle, Jean-Michel.
- Chad M. Baum, 2013. "The Missing Link between Research and Reality: the significance of the relationship between retail format and organic food consumption," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.