Citations for "Retail Strategies on the Web: Price and Non-price Competition in the Online Book Industry"
by Clay, Karen, et al
- Kolko, Jed, 2010. "How broadband changes online and offline behaviors," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 144-152, May.
- Aguzzoni, Luca & Argentesi, Elena & Ciari, Lorenzo & Duso, Tomaso & Tognoni, Massimo, 2013.
"Ex-post merger evaluation in the UK retail market for books,"
DICE Discussion Papers
98, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- L. Aguzzoni & E. Argentesi & L. Ciari & T. Duso & M. Tognoni, 2013. "Ex-post Merger Evaluation in the UK Retail Market for Books," Working Papers wp889, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Duso, Tomaso & Argentesi, Elena & Aguzzoni, Luca & Ciari, Lorenzo & Tognoni, Massimo, 2013. "Ex-post Merger Evaluation in the UK Retail Market for Books," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80025, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luca Aguzzoni & Elena Argentesi & Lorenzo Ciari & Tomaso Duso & Massimo Tognoni, 2013. "Ex-Post Merger Evaluation in the UK Retail Market for Books," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1310, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Onsel Emre & Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2005.
"E-commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries,"
05-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Maris Goldmanis & Ali Hortaçsu & Chad Syverson & �nsel Emre, 2010. "E-Commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 651-682, 06.
- Maris Goldmanis & Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson & Onsel Emre, 2008. "E-commerce and the Market Structure of Retail Industries," NBER Working Papers 14166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Austan Goolsbee, 2000. "Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive?," NBER Working Papers 7996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jed Kolko, 2007.
"Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?,"
PPIC Working Papers
2007.01, Public Policy Institute of California.
- Kolko, Jed, 2006. "Why Should Governments Support Broadband Adoption?," MPRA Paper 3363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve, 2008. "Price, price dispersion and number of sellers at a low entry cost shopbot," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 459-472, March.
- Oliver Hinz & Jochen Eckert, 2010. "The Impact of Search and Recommendation Systems on Sales in Electronic Commerce," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 67-77, April.
- Brown, Jeffrey, 2000.
"Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive? Evidence from the Life Insurance Industry,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-007, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Austan Goolsbee, 2002. "Does the Internet Make Markets More Competitive? Evidence from the Life Insurance Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 481-507, June.
- Babur de los Santos, 2008.
"Consumer Search on the Internet,"
2008-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Astrid Dick & Michael Smith, 2010. "A nearly perfect market?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik & Dick, Astrid Andrea & Smith, Michael D., 2004. "Search and Product Differentiation at an Internet Shopbot," Working papers 4441-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gormsen, Christian, 2009.
"Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade,"
09-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "Intransparent markets and intra-industry trade," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00678264, HAL.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan, 2005. "Red Queen Pricing Effects in E-Retail Markets," Working Papers 2005-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Zulima Fernández & María J. Nieto, 2005. "The Internet: Strategy And Boundaries Of The Firm," Business Economics Working Papers wb050101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Joel Waldfogel & Lu Chen, 2003. "Does Information Undermine Brand? Information Intermediary Use and Preference for Branded Web Retailers," NBER Working Papers 9942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anania, Giovanni & Nistico, Rosanna, 2012. "Price dispersion, search costs and consumers and sellers heterogeneity in retail food markets," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125594, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Overby & Chris Forman, 2011. "The Effect of Electronic Commerce on Geographic Trade and Price Variance in a Business-to-Business Market," Working Papers 11-30, NET Institute.
- Bilal AFSAR & Jawaria Andleeb QURESHI & Asim REHMAN & Rehmat Ullah BANGASH, 2011. "Consumer Panacea Over Internet Usage In Pakistan," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 43-52, May.
- Jean Boivin & Robert Clark & Nicolas Vincent, 2010. "Virtual Borders: Online Nominal Rigidities and International Market Segmentation," NBER Working Papers 15642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tang, Zhulei & Smith, Michael D. & Montgomery, Alan, 2010. "The impact of shopbot use on prices and price dispersion: Evidence from online book retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 579-590, November.
- Stühmeier Torben, 2015.
"Price Disclosure Rules and Consumer Price Comparison,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 815-835, April.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2014. "Price disclosure rules and consumer price comparison," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100482, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2014. "Price disclosure rules and consumer price comparison," CAWM Discussion Papers 74, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr, 2010. "Reputation, search cost, and airfares," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 251-257.
- Michael Thompson & Steve Thompson, 2006. "Pricing in a market without apparent horizontal differentiation: Evidence from web hosting services," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 649-663.
- Christos Cabolis & Sofronis Clerides & Ioannis Ioannou & Daniel Senft, 2005.
"A Textbook Example of International Price Discrimination,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
3-2005, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Cabolis, Christos & Clerides, Sofronis & Ioannou, Ioannis & Senft, Daniel, 2007. "A textbook example of international price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 91-95, April.
- Christos Cabolis & Sofronis Clerides & Ioannis Ioannou & Daniel Senft, 2005. "A Textbook Example of International Price Discrimination," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2640, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Giovanni Anania & Rosanna Nisticò, 2011. "Price Dispersion, Search Costs And Consumers And Sellers Heterogeneity In Retail Food Markets," Working Papers 201105, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Häring, Julia, 2003. "Different Prices for Identical Products? Market Efficiency and the Virtual Location in B2C E-Commerce," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-68, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yang, Zhenlin & Gan, Lydia & Tang, Fang-Fang, 2008.
"A Study of Pricing Evolution in the Online Toy Market,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zhenlin Yang & Lydia Gan & Fang-Fang Tang, 2007. "A Study of Pricing Evolution in the Online Toy Market," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0704, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Edgardo Arturo Ayala Gaytán, 2009. "Social network externalities and price dispersion in online markets," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 1-28, November.
- Boivin, Jean & Clark, Robert & Vincent, Nicolas, 2012. "Virtual borders," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 327-335.
- Steve Thompson, 2009. "Grey Power: An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Parallel Imports on Market Prices," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 219-232, September.
- Zhao, Dongmei & Savage, Scott J. & Chen, Yongmin, 2008. "Ownership, location and prices in chinese electronic commerce markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 192-207, June.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Michael Latzer, 2002. "Competition in B2C eCommerce: Analytical Issues and Empirical Evidence," Industrial Organization 0211001, EconWPA.
- Chih-Peng Chu & Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2012. "On the competition between an online bookstore and a physical bookstore," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 141-154, October.
- Randy A. Nelson & Richard Cohen & Frederik Roy Rasmussen, 2007. "An Analysis of Pricing Strategy and Price Dispersion on the Internet," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 95-110, Winter.
- Georg Müller & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta & Daniel Levy, 2007. "Non-price rigidity and cost of adjustment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 817-832.
- Marco Haan & Henk-Wim Boer, 2010. "Has the Internet Eliminated Regional Price Differences? Evidence from the Used Car Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 373-386, November.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2014. "Spatial competition with quadratic transport costs and one online firm," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 309-324, January.