Risky Debt Maturity Choice in a Sequential Game Equilibrium
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orman, Cüneyt & Köksal, Bülent, 2017. "Debt maturity across firm types: Evidence from a major developing economy," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 169-199.
- Cai, Kailan & Fairchild, Richard & Guney, Yilmaz, 2008. "Debt maturity structure of Chinese companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 268-297, June.
- Kharroubi, E., 2006. "Illiquidity, Financial Development and the Growth-Volatility Relationship Illiquidity, Financial Development and the Growth-Volatility Relationship," Working papers 139, Banque de France.
- Datta, Sudip & Iskandar-Datta, Mai & Raman, Kartik, 2000. "Debt Structure Adjustments and Long-Run Stock Price Performance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 427-453, October.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2015.
"The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises,"
BIS Working Papers
513, Bank for International Settlements.
- Adrian van Rixtel & Luna Romo González & Jing Yang, 2016. "The determinants of long-term debt issuance by European banks: evidence of two crises," Working Papers 1621, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Liang Liao, Tung & Hsu, Hong-Ming, 2007. "Some new evidence on bond initial public offerings in the Taiwan Stock Exchange: An industrial perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 357-373.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2856-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Das, Sandwip Kumar, 2005. "The linkage between the firm's financing decisions and real market performance: A panel study of Indian corporate sector," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 288-316.
- Hernán Ortiz-Molina & María Penas, 2008.
"Lending to small businesses: the role of loan maturity in addressing information problems,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 361-383, April.
- Ortiz-Molina, H. & Penas, M.F., 2004. "Lending to Small Businesses : The Role of Loan Maturity in Adressing Information Problems," Discussion Paper 2004-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2005.
"Debt Maturity, Risk, and Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(6), pages 2895-2923, December.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2004. "Debt maturity, risk, and asymmetric information," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Allen N. Berger & Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & W. Scott Frame & Nathan H. Miller, 2004. "Debt maturity, risk, and asymmetric information," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marco A Espinosa-Vega & Allen N. Berger & Nathan H. Miller & W. Scott Frame, 2005. "Debt Maturity, Risk, and Asymmetric Information," IMF Working Papers 05/201, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniševská, P. & de Jong, A. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2004. "Do Banks Influence the Capital Structure Choices of Firms?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-040-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2001. "The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 187-243, May.
- Correia, Maria do Rosário, 2008. "The choice of maturity and additional covenants in debt contracts: A panel data approach," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 284-300, September.
- Rokkanen, Nikolas, 2007. "With Good Reputation Size Does not Matter: Issue Frequency and the Determinants of Debt Maturity," Working Papers 522, Hanken School of Economics.
- Vicente Cuñat, 1999. "Determinantes del plazo de endeudamiento de las empresas españolas," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 23(3), pages 351-392, September.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Pensa, Pascal & Wöhle, Claudia B., 2004. "Kapitalstrukturtheorie in Theorie und Praxis: Ergebnisse einer Fragebogenuntersuchung," Working papers 2004/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Maria do Rosario Correia & Scott C. Linn & Andrew Marshall, 2004. "An Empirical Investigation of Debt Contract Design: The Determinants of the Choice of Debt Terms in Eurobond Issues," FEP Working Papers 148, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Enisse Kharroubi, 2004. "Macroeconomic Volatility and endogenous debt maturity choice," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 22, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Fu, Richard & Subramanian, Ajay, 2011. "Leverage and debt maturity choices by undiversified owner-managers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 888-913, September.
- Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2010. "Are small firms more sensitive to financial variables?," Working Papers 2072/151623, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:243-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1998.
"The Role of Long-Term Finance: Theory and Evidence,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 171-189, August.
- Caprio Jr., Gerard & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1997. "The role of long term finance : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1746, The World Bank.
- Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Ownership structure and debt maturity: new evidence from Spain," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 473-491, November.
- Awartani, Basel & Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri & Maghyereh, Aktham, 2016. "Corporate debt maturity in the MENA region: Does institutional quality matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 309-325.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2011.
"Corporate debt maturity choice in emerging financial markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 141-151, May.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2010. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Emerging Financial Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 010, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2010. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Emerging Financial Markets," JIBS Working Papers 2010-2, Jönköping International Business School.
- Karlyn Mitchell, 1993. "The Debt Maturity Choice: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 309-320, December.
- Orman, Cüneyt & Bülent, Köksal, 2015. "Structure of Debt Maturity across the Firm Type Spectrum," MPRA Paper 64860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Hatfield & Fuhito Kojima & Yusuke Narita, 2012. "Many-to-Many Matching with Max-Min Preferences," Discussion Papers 12-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Paul Gatward & Ian G. Sharpe, 1996. "Capital Structure Dynamics with Interrelated Adjustment: Australian Evidence," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 21(2), pages 89-112, December.
- Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano & Juan P. Sánchez-Ballesta, 2010. "Accruals Quality and Debt Maturity Structure," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(2), pages 188-210.
- Díaz-Díaz, Nieves Lidia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro, 2016. "Debt maturity structure in private firms: Does the family control matter?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 393-411.
- Galina Hale & João A. C. Santos, 2006. "Evidence on the costs and benefits of bond IPOs," Working Paper Series 2006-42, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fabrice Rousseau;, 1999. "Signalling with Debt Maturity Choice," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n971099.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.