Citations for "Liquidity Externalities and Adverse Selection: Evidence from Trading after Hours"
by Michael J. Barclay & Terrence Hendershott
- Dirk Schiereck & Christian Voigt, 2010. "With or without you: market quality of floor trading when screen trading closes early," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 179-197, February.
- Jiang, Christine X. & Likitapiwat, Tanakorn & McInish, Thomas H., 2012. "Information Content of Earnings Announcements: Evidence from After-Hours Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(06), pages 1303-1330, December.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2011. "Housewives of Tokyo versus the gnomes of Zurich: Measuring price discovery in sequential markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 82-108, February.
- He, Yan & Lin, Hai & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2009. "Price discovery in the round-the-clock U.S. Treasury market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 464-490, July.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2013.
"Identifying Cross-Sided Liquidity Externalities,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
13-154/IV/DSF63, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hua, Renhai & Liu, Qingfu & Tse, Yiuman, 2016. "Extended trading in Chinese index markets: Informed or uninformed?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 112-122.
- Korajczyk, Robert A. & Sadka, Ronnie, 2008. "Pricing the commonality across alternative measures of liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 45-72, January.
- Johnson, Timothy C., 2008. "Volume, liquidity, and liquidity risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 388-417, February.
- De Gooijer, J. & Diks, C.G.H. & Gatarek, L., 2009.
"Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
09-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Cees G. H. Diks & Łukasz T. Gątarek, 2012. "Information Flows Around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(1), pages 23-44, March.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Vyacheslav Fos, 2012. "Do prices reveal the presence of informed trading?," NBER Working Papers 18452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angeles de Frutos, M. & Manzano, Carolina, 2005.
"Trade disclosure and price dispersion,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-216, May.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2011. "Recent trends in trading activity and market quality," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 243-263, August.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2016. "Regulatory change and monetary policy," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 55.
- Ibikunle, Gbenga, 2015. "Opening and closing price efficiency: Do financial markets need the call auction?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 208-227.
- Bortolotti, Bernardo & de Jong, Frank & Nicodano, Giovanna & Schindele, Ibolya, 2004.
"Privatization and Stock Market Liquidity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Chun-Hung & Yu, Wei-Choun & Zivot, Eric, 2012. "Predicting stock volatility using after-hours information: Evidence from the NASDAQ actively traded stocks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 366-383.
- Boulatov, Alex & Hatch, Brian C. & Johnson, Shane A. & Lei, Adam Y.C., 2009. "Dealer attention, the speed of quote adjustment to information, and net dealer revenue," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1531-1542, August.
- Rubin, Amir & Smith, Daniel R., 2009. "Institutional ownership, volatility and dividends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 627-639, April.
- Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K., 2009. "Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Jos, van Bommel, 2011. "Measuring price discovery: The variance ratio, the R2, and the weighted price contribution," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 112-119, September.
- Zhao, Yan & Cheng, Lee-Young & Chang, Chong-Chuo & Ni, Cih-Ying, 2013. "Short sales, margin purchases and bid–ask spreads," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 199-220.
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2015. "How well does the weighted price contribution measure price discovery?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 113-129.
- Liu, Qingfu & Hua, Renhai & An, Yunbi, 2016. "Determinants and information content of intraday bid-ask spreads: Evidence from Chinese commodity futures markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 135-148.
- Moulton, Pamela C. & Wei, Li, 2009. "A tale of two time zones: The impact of substitutes on cross-listed stock liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, November.
- Sadka, Ronnie, 2006. "Momentum and post-earnings-announcement drift anomalies: The role of liquidity risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 309-349, May.
- Wang, Anxing & Zhou, Jimei & Chen, Tao, 2011. "Which institutions matter to short-term market efficiency in Japan?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 164-179, September.
- Wai-Ming Fong & Giorgio Valente & Joseph K.W. Fung, 2008. "FX Arbitrage and Market Liquidity: Statistical Significance and Economic Value," Working Papers 082008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Hendershott, Terrence, 2008. "A comparison of trading and non-trading mechanisms for price discovery," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 839-849, December.
- Bennett, Paul & Wei, Li, 2006. "Market structure, fragmentation, and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 49-78, February.
- Sait R. Ozturk & Michel van der Wel & Dick van Dijk, 2015. "Why do Pit-Hours outlive the Pit?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-082/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jayawardena, Nirodha I. & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Su, Jen-Je, 2016. "Forecasting stock volatility using after-hour information: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 592-608.
- Benston, George J. & Wood, Robert A., 2008. "Why effective spreads on NASDAQ were higher than on the New York stock exchange in the 1990s," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-40, January.
- Lescourret, Laurence, 2012.
"Non-Fundamental Information and Market-Makers' Behavior during the NASDAQ Preopening Session,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1212, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Laurence Lescourret, 2012. "Non-fundamental Information and Market-makers' Behavior during the NASDAQ Preopening Session," Post-Print hal-00772798, HAL.
- Benhami, Kheira & Bisière, Christophe, 2005. "Does Order Flow Fragmentation Impact Market Quality? The Case of Nasdaq SuperMontage," IDEI Working Papers 470, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ende, Bartholomäus & Lutat, Marco, 2010. "Trade-throughs in European cross-traded equities after transaction costs: Empirical evidence for the EURO STOXX 50," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jeff Madura & Nivine Richie, 2010. "Overreaction of Exchange-Traded Funds During the Bubble of 1998â€“2002," Chapters, in: Handbook of Behavioral Finance, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.