Citations for "The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Convergence in the European Union"
by Aadne Cappelen & Fulvio Castellacci & Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen
- Sandy Dall’erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007. "The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Employment," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(7-8), pages 324-340, September.
- Zisiadou, Argyro & Metaxas, Theodore, 2014. "The Mediterranean countries of European Union and their progress from 1980 to 2012: A comparative analysis," MPRA Paper 55029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sousa, Cândido T. & Pereira, Elisabeth T., 2012. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Convergence: the Case of the European State Members," MPRA Paper 62017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalewska-Pawlak, MaÅ‚gorzata, 2011. "Rural areas development as a field of intervention of the European Union Cohesion Policy after 2013," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 113(2), October.
- Jan Gunnarsson & Torsten Wallin, 2011. "An evolutionary approach to regional systems of innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 321-340, May.
- Sandy Dall'erba & De Groot, . "A Meta-Analysis of Thirty Years of EU Regional Policy Evaluation," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600022, EcoMod.
- Kessler, Anke & Lessmann, Christian, 2010. "Interregional Redistribution and Regional Disparities: How Equalization Does (Not) Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 8133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009.
"Ten years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
23192, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009. "Ten Years Of Emu: Convergence, Divergence And New Policy Priorities," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 86-100, April.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009. "Ten Years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 22, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2008. "Ten years of EMU: Convergence, Divergence and New Policy Priorities," Research and Policy Notes 2008/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Richard Sellner & Wolfgang Polasek, 2011.
"Does Globalization a ffect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p819, European Regional Science Association.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2011. "Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Working Paper Series 24_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011. "Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Economics Series 266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- William Dillinger, 2007. "Poverty and Regional Development in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6739, September.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Pedregal, Diego J., 2014. "The trend towards convergence in road accident fatality rates in Europe: The contributions of non-economic variables," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 229-240.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Grodal, Stine & Mendonca, Sandro & Wibe, Mona, 2005. "Advances and challenges in innovation studies," MPRA Paper 27519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sassi, Maria & Pecci, Francesco, 2008. "Agricultural and Economic Convergence in the EU Integration Process: Do Geographical Relationships Matter?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44459, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aránzazu Juan & Antonio Arroyo, 2009. "European incomplete catching-up," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 385-402, May.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bader, Nikolas & Dannemand, Per & Nygaard, Anne, 2008.
"EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities,"
14501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Nikolas Bader & Anne Nygaard Madsen (Tanner) & Per Dannemand Andersen, 2008. "EU Policies and Cluster Development of Hydrogen Communities," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 14, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Paolo Pierani, 2009. "Multilateral comparison of total factor productivity and convergence in Italian agriculture (1951-2002)," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0209, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Hemert, P. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Knowledge investments, business R&D and innovativeness of countries. A qualitative meta-analytic comparison," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo, 2009.
"Structural Funds And Economic Divide In Italy,"
200914, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Aiello Francesco & Pupo Valeria, 2011. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p136, European Regional Science Association.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2009. "Structural Funds and Economic Divide in Italy," MPRA Paper 17853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Werker, 2006. "An Assessment of the Regional Innovation Policy by the European Union based on Bibliometrical Analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Fenge, Robert & von, Ehrlich Maximilian, 2008.
"Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2008-27, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2010. "Going NUTS: The effect of EU Structural Funds on regional performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 578-590, October.
- Sascha O. Becker & Peter Egger & Maximilian Von Ehrlich & Robert Fenge, 2008. "Going NUTS: The Effect of EU Structural Funds on Regional Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Györgyi Nyikos, 2013. "The Impact of Developments Implemented from Public Finances, with Special Regard to EU Cohesion Policy," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(2), pages 163-183.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis,"
201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, 02.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruno Bracalente & Cristiano Perugini, 2010.
"The components of regional disparities in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 621-645, June.
- Bruno Bracalente & Cristiano Perugini, 2008. "The Components of Regional Disparities in Europe," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 47/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Akcomak, Semih & Ter Weel, Bas, 2007. "How do social capital and government support affect innovation and growth? Evidence from the EU regional support programmes," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fulvio Castellacci & Isabel Alvarez, 2006.
"Innovation, Diffusion and Cumulative Causation: Changes in the Spanish Growth Regime, 1960-2001,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 223-241.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2005. "Innovation, diffusion and cumulative causation: changes in the Spanish growth regime, 1960-2001," MPRA Paper 27605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mara Giua, 2014. "Spatial Discontinuity for the Impact Assessment of the EU Regional Policy. The Case of Italian Objective 1 Regions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0197, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Guilherme Resende & Tulio Cravo & Alexandre Carvalho, 2014. "The Impact of Brazilian Regional Development Funds on Regional Economic Growth: A spatial panel approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Sandy DALL’ERBA (REAL, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), 2004.
"Evaluating the Temporal and the Spatial Heterogeneity of the European Convergence Process, 1980-1999,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2004-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2004. "Evaluating the temporal and the spatial heterogeneity of the European convergence process, 1980-1999," Urban/Regional 0401003, EconWPA.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, . "The Impact of EU Regional Policy Revisited," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600021, EcoMod.
- Mohl, Philipp & Hagen, Tobias, 2008. "Does EU Cohesion Policy Promote Growth? Evidence from Regional Data and Alternative Econometric Approaches," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- ARGUELLES, Margarita & BENAVIDES, Carmen & MAYOR, Matias, 2011. "Regional Policy In The Eu Less Favoured Regions For The Period 2000-2006: An Assessment Of The Expenditure Allocation And Governance," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Andrés Maroto Sánchez & Juan Ramón Cuadrado Roura, 2008. "New Regional convergence in productivity and productive structure. Application to European Southern countries," Working Papers 11/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- GUILLAIN, Rachel & DALL'ERBA, Sandy & LE GALLO, Julie, 2007. "Politiques de développement et croissance régionale en Europe : le rôle des rendements croissants et des dépendances spatiales," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis and Fabio Pierangeli, 2011.
"In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union,"
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs)
0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 40, European Institute, LSE.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2010. "Infrastructure investment opportunities in the New EU Member States: the role of regional policies," Working Papers 201003, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Sarantis Lolos, 2009. "The effect of EU structural funds on regional growth: assessing the evidence from Greece, 1990–2005," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 211-228, August.
- Kengyel, Ákos, 2012.
"Az Európai Unió kohéziós politikájának integrációs jelentősége és szabályozásának jövője
[The integrative importance of European Union cohesion policy and its regulation future]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 311-332.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2006. "Innovation, Knowledge and Regional Economic Performances: Regularities and Differences in the EU," Working Papers 260, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco Torres & Celeste Amorim & Annette Bongardt & Ricardo Silva & Marta Dias, 2005. "Regional Convergence in Portugal: Policy Impacts (1990-2001)," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 35, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria, 2012. "Structural funds and the economic divide in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 403-418.
- Martin Falk & Franz Sinabell, 2008. "The Effectiveness of Objective 1 Structural Funds in the EU 15: New Empirical Evidence from NUTS 3 Regions," WIFO Working Papers 310, WIFO.
- Donata Favaro & Eniel Ninka & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Human capital, technology intensity and growth in a regional context," ERSA conference papers ersa10p687, European Regional Science Association.
- Justin Doran & Declan Jordan, 2013.
"Decomposing European NUTS2 regional inequality from 1980 to 2009: National and European policy implications,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(1), pages 22-38, January.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan, 2013. "Decomposing European NUTS2 regional inequality from 1980 to 2009: national and European policy implications," MPRA Paper 44805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Fiaschi, Andrea Mario Lavezzi and Angela Parenti, 2009. "Productivity Dynamics across European Regions: the Impact of Structural and Cohesion Funds," Discussion Papers 2009/84, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- LSE Enterprise, 2011. "Study on the impact of the single market on cohesion: implications for cohesion policy, growth and competitiveness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Forte, Francesco & Magazzino, Cosimo & Mantovani, Michela, 2010. "On the failure of European planning for less developed regions. The case of Calabria," MPRA Paper 25527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Esposti, 2008. "Regional growth convergence and EU policies: Empirical evidence and measuring problems," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(1), pages 14-22, 04.
- Marta Simões & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2013.
"A Regional Perspective on Inequality and Growth in Portugal Using Panel Cointegration Analysis,"
GEMF Working Papers
2013-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Marta Simões & João Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "A regional perspective on inequality and growth in Portugal using panel cointegration analysis," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 427-451, September.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochová & Nikola Najman, 2013. "Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Increasing EU Heterogeneity?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 9, WWWforEurope.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2006. "Is Europe becoming a knowledge-driven economy? Evidence from EU developed regions," Working Papers 253, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Katja Novak, 2011.
"Learning processes and economic returns in European Cohesion policy,"
2011-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Novak, Katja, 2013. "Learning processes and economic returns in European Cohesion policy," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 1-20.
- Martin Falk & Franz Sinabell, 2009. "A spatial econometric analysis of the regional growth and volatility in Europe," Empirica, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 193-207, May.
- Michaela Votteler, 2004. "Wachstum und Konvergenz in den europäischen Regionen," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(01), pages 19-27, 02.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006.
"Evolutionary and new growth theories: are they converging?,"
27602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007. "Evolutionary And New Growth Theories. Are They Converging?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 585-627, 07.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Türck, Matthias, 2007. "Convergence of EU-Regions. A Literature Report," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 10, pages 5-32.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2013. "The Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 23-65, March.
- Juliana Dahl, 2013. "Innovation and Growth in Regions with Specific Geographical Features," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 2009. "Learning from Europe’s Efforts at Integration and Convergence: Lessons for Developing Countries’ Integration Policies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28925, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Piekkola, Hannu, 2005. "Knowledge Capital as the Source of Growth," Discussion Papers 972, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.