Citations for "A Fiscal Price Tag for International Reserves"
by David Hauner
- Andrew Filardo & Stephen Grenville, 2012. "Central bank balance sheets and foreign exchange rate regimes: understanding the nexus in Asia," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 76-110 Bank for International Settlements.
- Daria Zakharova, 2008. "One-Size-Fits-One; Tailor-Made Fiscal Responses to Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 08/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis F. Brunstein, 2008. "Policies to reduce instability," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Mendoza, Ronald U., 2010. "Was the Asian crisis a wake-up call?: Foreign reserves as self-protection," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, February.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Implications of Oil Inflows for Savings and Reserve Management in the Cemac," IMF Working Papers 07/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Brian Pinto, 2013.
"Managing Financial Integration and Capital Mobility—Policy Lessons from the Past Two Decades,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 636-653, 09.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian, 2011. "Managing financial integration and capital mobility -- policy lessons from the past two decades," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5786, The World Bank.
- Olivier Jeanne & Romain Rancière, 2011.
"The Optimal Level of International Reserves For Emerging Market Countries: A New Formula and Some Applications,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(555), pages 905-930, 09.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Rancière, Romain, 2008. "The Optimal Level of International Reserves For Emerging Market Countries: A New Formula and Some Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6723, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerezo Aguirre, Sergio Cerezo Aguirre, 2010. "Consideraciones sobre el nivel óptimo de reservas internacionales para Bolivia: 2003-2009," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 14, pages 41-70.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2007. "International Reserves in Emerging Market Countries: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 1-80.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2007.
"International reserves management and the current account,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt22q271t2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2008. "International Reserve Management and the Current Account," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Kevin Cowan & Sebastián Edwards & Rodrigo O. Valdés & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt- (ed.), Current Account and External Financing, edition 1, volume 12, chapter 11, pages 435-474 Central Bank of Chile.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2007. "International Reserves Management and the Current Account," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 449, Central Bank of Chile.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian, 2011. "Managing Financial Integration and Capital Mobilityâ€” Policy lessons from the past two decades," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9j53m1tp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"The Social Cost of Foreign Exchange Reserves,"
NBER Working Papers
11952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Vulnerabilities in Emerging Southeastern Europe; How Much Cause for Concern?," IMF Working Papers 07/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Ejaz Ghani, 2011. "Reshaping Tomorrow : Is South Asia Ready for the Big Leap?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16360.
- Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Milan Zavadjil, 2008. "Are Emerging Asiaâ€™s Reserves Really too High?," IMF Working Papers 08/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Romain Ranciere & Olivier Jeanne, 2006. "The Optimal Level of International Reserves for Emerging Market Countries; Formulas and Applications," IMF Working Papers 06/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & David Hauner, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Interest Rates; How Sustainable is the "New Economy"?," IMF Working Papers 06/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2005. "Postponing Global Adjustment: An Analysis of the Pending Adjustment of Global Imbalances," Working Paper Series WP05-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Enrique Alberola & José María Serena, 2007. "Global financial integration, monetary policy and reserve accumulation. Assessing the limits in emerging economies," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0706, Banco de Espa�a.
- JÃ¼rgen von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2010.
"Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe,"
in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 7
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bank for International Settlements, 2013. "Central bank finances," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 71, March.
- David Hauner & Manmohan S. Kumar, 2005. "Financial Globalization and Fiscal Perfomance in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Jun Il Kim & Kazuko Shirono, 2011. "Optimal Precautionary Reserves for Low-Income Countries; A Cost-Benefit Analysis," IMF Working Papers 11/249, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniela Magalhães Prates & André Moreira Cunha & Marcos T. C. Lélis, 2008. "A gestão do regime de câmbio flutuante no Brasil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211144430, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Yan, Isabel K. & Kumhof, Michael, 2011. "Too much of a good thing? on the effects of limiting foreign reserve accumulation," MPRA Paper 35231, University Library of Munich, Germany.