Citations for "Turnover and the Dynamics of Labour Demand"
by Hamermesh, Daniel S & Pfann, Gerard A
- Pfann, Gerard A., 2000.
"Options to Quit,"
IZA Discussion Papers
197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Oreopoulos & Marianne Page & Ann Huff Stevens, 2008.
"The Intergenerational Effects of Worker Displacement,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 455-483, 07.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Marianne Page & Ann Huff Stevens, 2005. "The Intergenerational Effect of Worker Displacement," NBER Working Papers 11587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann Huff Stevens & Marianne Page & Philip Oreopoulos, 2005. "The Intergenerational Effects of Worker Displacement," Working Papers 521, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Philip Oreopolous & Marianne Page & Ann Huff Stevens, 2005. "The Intergenerational Effects Of Worker Displacement," Working Papers id:183, eSocialSciences.
- Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia & Stevens, David, 2001. "Churning dynamics: an analysis of hires and separations at the employer level," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Karoly Fazekas & Jeno Koltay (ed.), 2003. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2003," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2003, Winter.
- Blatter, Marc & Muehlemann, Samuel & Schenker, Samuel, 2012.
"The costs of hiring skilled workers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 20-35.
- Frederick C.v.N. Fourie, 2011. "The South African unemployment debate: three worlds, three discourses?," SALDRU Working Papers 63, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Marianne Pauchet, 1999.
"Fixed-term Contracts and the Dynamics of Labour Demand,"
99-02, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Pauchet, Marianne, 2001. "Fixed-term contracts and the dynamics of labour demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 533-552, March.
- Soraya Roman, 2011. "Labour costs, informal economy and labor law reforms in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2011, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Mika Maliranta & Jari Vainiomaki, 2000.
"The Roles of Employer and Employee Characteristics for Plant Productivity,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1349, Econometric Society.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Mika Maliranta & Jari Vainiomäki, 2004. "The Roles of Employer and Employee Characteristics for Plant Productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 249-276, May.
- Adele Bergin, 2008.
"Job Mobility in Ireland,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1940708.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Ejarque, Joao & Nilsen, Øivind Anti, 2008.
"Identifying Adjustment Costs of Net and Gross Employment Changes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ejarque, JoÃ£o Miguel & Nilsen, Ã˜ivind Anti, 2008. "Identifying Adjustment Costs of Net and Gross Employment Changes," Economics Discussion Papers 8924, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Oivind A. Nilsen & Joao M. Ejarque, 2007. "Identifying Adjustment Costs of Net and Gross Employment Changes," 2007 Meeting Papers 670, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jung, Sven, 2013. "Employment Adjustment in German Firms," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79696, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Palm, Franz C. & Pfann, Gerard A., 1998. "Sources of asymmetry in production factor dynamics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 361-392, February.
- Feve, Patrick, 2002. "Solving labor demand models under asymmetric adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 797-809, May.
- B. Dormont & M. Pauchet, 2003. "Uncertainty and Recourse to Short-Term Contracts," THEMA Working Papers 2003-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hahn Robert W. & Prieger James E, 2007.
"The Impact of Driver Cell Phone Use on Accidents,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Robert W. Hahn & James E. Prieger, 2004. "The Impact of Driver Cell Phone Use on Accidents," AEI Economics Working Papers 771481, American Enterprise Institute.
- James E. Prieger & Robert W. Hahn, 2005. "The Impact of Driver Cell Phone Use on Accidents," Working Papers 520, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Erwan Quintin & John J. Stevens, 2005.
"Growing old together: firm survival and employee turnover,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Quintin Erwan & Stevens John J., 2005. "Growing Old Together: Firm Survival and Employee Turnover," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Guillermo Mondino & Silvia Montoya, 2000. "The Effects of Labor Market Regulations on Employment Decisions by Firms: Empirical Evidence for Argentina," Research Department Publications 3091, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Brown, Sarah & Garino, Gaia & Martin, Christopher, 2009. "Firm performance and labour turnover: Evidence from the 2004 workplace employee relations survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 689-695, May.
- Sarah Brown & Gaia Garino & Christopher Martin, 2007. "Labour Turnover and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2007012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Elsa Orgiazzi & Paul Maarek, 2010.
"Which factor bears the cost of currency crises?,"
2010 Meeting Papers
810, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paul Maarek & Elsa Orgiazzi, 2011. "Which factor bears the cost of currency crises?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201101, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Laenen, Wout & Moons, Cindy & Persyn, Damiaan, 2011. "The effect of labour taxes on labour demand: a comparison between Belgium and neighbouring countries," Working Papers 2011/25, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Carmen Pagés & Claudio E. Montenegro, 2007.
"Job security and the age-composition of employment: evidence from Chile,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2 Year 20), pages 109-139, December.
- Carmen Pagés & Claudio E. Montenegro, 1999. "Job Security and the Age-Composition of Employment: Evidence from Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4118, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Faria, Joao & Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Dynamic of Employment and Wages Incentives," MPRA Paper 17183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:esx:essedp:660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Sven, 2012. "Employment adjustment in German firms," Discussion Papers 80, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.