Citations for "Income Distribution and Growth: The Kuznets Hypothesis Revisited"
by Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel
- Eicher, T. & Garcia-Penalosa, C., 1999.
"Inequality and Growth: the Dual Role of Human Capital in Development,"
99a47, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 2001. "Inequality and growth: the dual role of human capital in development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 173-197, October.
- Theo Eicher, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: The Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 355, CESifo Group Munich.
- Theo Eicher & Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: The Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1920, Econometric Society.
- Ralph Hippe & Roger Fouquet, 2015. "The human capital transition and the role of policy," GRI Working Papers 185, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Theo S Eicher & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, .
"Inequality and Growth,"
0083, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Theo S Eicher & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, . "Inequality and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0083, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Labor Markets in LDCs: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1281, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Mitsopoulos, 2009. "Envy, Institutions And Growth," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 201-222, 07.
- Bénabou, Roland, 1996.
"Inequality and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joël Hellier & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Inequality, growth and welfare: The main links," Working Papers 258, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Increasing returns, human capital, and the Kuznets curve," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 353-367, April.
- Judith Niehues, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 336, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- C. Fan & Jie Zhang, 2013. "Differential fertility and intergenerational mobility under private versus public education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 907-941, July.
- Donald S. Allen & Leonce Ndikumana, 1999. "Income inequality and minimum consumption: implications for growth," Working Papers 1999-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Simon Fan, C., 2008. "Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 303-317, February.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Rodrigo Valdés, 2004.
"Labor Market Regulations and Income Inequality: Evidence for a Panel of Countries,"
Research Department Publications
4375, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2005. "Labor Market Regulations and Income Inequality: Evidence for a Panel of Countries," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 7, pages 221-279 Central Bank of Chile.
- César Calderón & Rodrigo Valdés & Alberto E. Chong, 2004. "Labor Market Regulations and Income Inequality: Evidence for a Panel of Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6683, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mountford, A., 1996.
"Trade dynamics and endogenous growth: an overlapping generations analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9621, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mountford, Andrew, 1999. "Trade Dynamics and Endogenous Growth: An Overlapping-Generations Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 209-24, May.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Income distribution and Growth: A Critical Survey," Working Papers 11_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1998. "Growth Economics And Development Economics: What Should Development Economists Learn (If Anything) From The New Growth Theory?," Bulletins 12972, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Oded Stark & C. Simon Fan, 2007.
"The Brain Drain, “Educated Unemployment,” Human Capital Formation, and Economic Betterment,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
07-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- C. Simon Fan & Oded Stark, 2007. "The brain drain, 'educated unemployment', human capital formation, and economic betterment," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 629-660, October.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2007. "The Brain Drain, "Educated Unemployment," Human Capital Formation, and Economic Betterment," Discussion Papers 7122, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.
- Daniele Checchi, 2001.
"Education, inequality and income inequality,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6566, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniele Checchi, 2001. "Education, Inequality and Income Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 52, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- John Hassler & José Rodríguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2007.
"Inequality and mobility,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 235-259, September.
- Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Zeira, Joseph, 2000. "Inequality and Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Hassler & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2007. "Inequality and Mobility," ESE Discussion Papers 165, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- John Hassler & José Vicente Rodríguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2003. "Inequality and Mobility," Working Papers 23, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hassler, John & Rodriguez Mora, Jose V. & Zeira, Joseph, 2002. "Inequality and Mobility," Working Paper Series rwp02-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Gunatilake, Herath & Niimi, Yoko & Ehsan Khan, Muhammad & Jiang, Yi & Hasan, Rana & Khor, Niny & S. Lagman-Martin, Anneli & Bracey, Pamela & Huang, Biao, 2009. "Financial Sector Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Reduction: A Literature Review," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 173, Asian Development Bank.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Rodrigo Valdés, 2004. "Normativa del mercado laboral y desigualdad del ingreso: elementos de juicio de un grupo de países," Research Department Publications 4376, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2007. "How May International Trade affect Poverty in a Developing Country Setup? The Inequality Channel," MPRA Paper 2716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calmon, Paulo Du Pin, et al, 2000. "The Evolution of Industrial Earnings Inequality in Mexico and Brazil," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 194-203, June.
- Oscar Iván Ávila Montealegre, 2013. "Política fiscal, desigualdad y crecimiento económico," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong, 2009. "Labor market institutions and income inequality: an empirical exploration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 65-81, January.
- Patrick Van Houdt, 1997.
"Do Labor Market Policies and Growth Fundamentals Matter for Income Inequality in Oecd Countries? Some Empirical Evidence,"
IMF Working Papers
97/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Vanhoudt, 1997. "Do Labor Market Policies and Growth Fundamentals Matter for Income Inequality in OECD Countries?: Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(3), pages 356-373, September.
- Jean-Pierre Vidal, 1998. "The effect of emigration on human capital formation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 589-600.
- Pighi Braila & Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "Asset Market Structure and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 45, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2001. "The Kuznets Curve and the Impact of Various Income Sources on the Link Between Inequality and Development," Working Papers 2001-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Elina Tuominen, 2015. "Reversal of the Kuznets Curve : Study on the Inequality.Development Relation Using Top Income Shares Data," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Niehues, Judith, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zak, Paul J. & Feng, Yi, 2003. "A dynamic theory of the transition to democracy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-25, September.
- John Thornton, 2001. "The Kuznets inverted-U hypothesis: panel data evidence from 96 countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 15-16.
- Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Inequality and development across and within countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1459-1481, September.
- Rabindra Bhandari & Gyan Pradhan & Mukti Upadhyay, 2010. "Another empirical look at the Kuznets curve," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 3(2), pages 7-19, December.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois, 2008. "Reassessing the relationship between inequality and development," CPB Discussion Paper 107, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Matsuo, Miki & Tomoda, Yasunobu, 2012. "Human capital Kuznets curve with subsistence consumption level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 392-395.
- Dong‐Hyeon Kim & Ho‐Chuan Huang & Shu‐Chin Lin, 2011. "Kuznets Hypothesis In A Panel Of States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 250-260, 04.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Spiegel, Uriel, 2001. "Natural inequality, production and economic growth," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-473, September.
- Xavier Ramos & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2007. "Long Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and the Distribution of the Pie in the UK," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/39, European University Institute.
- Alfredo Cuevas, 2001. "Short-And Long-Term Poverty and Social Policy in a "Snakes and Ladders" Model of Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Theo Eicher & Stephen Turnovsky & Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2002. "Tax reforms and inequality: theoretical and empirical implications," Working Papers in Economics 82, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.