Citations for "Income Distribution and Growth: The Kuznets Hypothesis Revisited"
by Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel
- Joël Hellier & Stéphane Lambrecht, 2012. "Inequality, growth and welfare: The main links," Working Papers 258, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bénabou, Roland, 1996.
"Inequality and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Thornton, 2001. "The Kuznets inverted-U hypothesis: panel data evidence from 96 countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 15-16.
- Oscar Iván Ávila Montealegre, 2013. "Política fiscal, desigualdad y crecimiento económico," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, August.
- Patrick Vanhoudt, 1997.
"Do Labor Market Policies and Growth Fundamentals Matter for Income Inequality in OECD Countries?: Some Empirical Evidence,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(3), pages 356-373, September.
- Patrick Van Houdt, 1997. "Do Labor Market Policies and Growth Fundamentals Matter for Income Inequality in Oecd Countries? Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 97/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Shinhye Chang & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2015.
"Causality between Per Capita Real GDP and Income Inequality in the U.S.: Evidence from a Wavelet Analysis,"
201597, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Shinhye Chang & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Causality between Per Capita Real GDP and Income Inequality in the U.S.: Evidence from a Wavelet Analysis," Working papers 2016-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Theo S Eicher & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, .
"Inequality and Growth,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0083, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Daniele Checchi, 2001.
"Education, Inequality and Income Inequality,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
52, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Rabindra Bhandari & Gyan Pradhan & Mukti Upadhyay, 2010. "Another empirical look at the Kuznets curve," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 3(2), pages 7-19, December.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Rodrigo Valdés, 2004. "Normativa del mercado laboral y desigualdad del ingreso: elementos de juicio de un grupo de países," Research Department Publications 4376, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Spiegel, Uriel, 2001. "Natural inequality, production and economic growth," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-473, September.
- Dong‐Hyeon Kim & Ho‐Chuan Huang & Shu‐Chin Lin, 2011. "Kuznets Hypothesis In A Panel Of States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 250-260, 04.
- C. Fan & Jie Zhang, 2013. "Differential fertility and intergenerational mobility under private versus public education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 907-941, July.
- Theo Eicher & Stephen Turnovsky & Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2002. "Tax reforms and inequality: theoretical and empirical implications," Working Papers in Economics 82, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hassler, John & Rodriguez Mora, Jose V. & Zeira, Joseph, 2002.
"Inequality and Mobility,"
Working Paper Series
rwp02-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- John Hassler & José Vicente Rodríguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2003. "Inequality and Mobility," Working Papers 23, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- John Hassler & Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & Joseph Zeira, 2007. "Inequality and Mobility," ESE Discussion Papers 165, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Hassler, John & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente & Zeira, Joseph, 2000. "Inequality and Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 2001.
"Inequality and growth: the dual role of human capital in development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 173-197, October.
- Theo Eicher, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: The Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 355, CESifo Group Munich.
- Theo Eicher & Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa, 2000. "Inequality and Growth: The Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1920, Econometric Society.
- Eicher, T. & Garcia-Penalosa, C., 1999. "Inequality and Growth: the Dual Role of Human Capital in Development," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a47, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016.
"Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-230.
- Simon Fan, C., 2008. "Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 303-317, February.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Increasing returns, human capital, and the Kuznets curve," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 353-367, April.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois, 2008. "Reassessing the relationship between inequality and development," CPB Discussion Paper 107, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jean-Pierre Vidal, 1998. "The effect of emigration on human capital formation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 589-600.
- Xavier Ramos & Oriol Roca-Sagales, 2007. "Long Term Effects of Fiscal Policy on the Size and the Distribution of the Pie in the UK," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/39, European University Institute.
- Tuominen Elina, 2016. "Reversal of the Kuznets curve: Study on the inequality–development relation using top income shares data," Working Papers 1610, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- César Calderón & Rodrigo Valdés & Alberto E. Chong, 2004.
"Labor Market Regulations and Income Inequality: Evidence for a Panel of Countries,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6683, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2005. "Labor Market Regulations and Income Inequality: Evidence for a Panel of Countries," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 7, pages 221-279 Central Bank of Chile.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Rodrigo Valdés, 2004. "Labor Market Regulations and Income Inequality: Evidence for a Panel of Countries," Research Department Publications 4375, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Salah Abosedra & Muhammad Shahbaz & Kishwar Nawaz, 2016.
"Modeling Causality Between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 955-969, April.
- Abosedra, Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar, 2015. "Modeling Causality between Financial Deepening and Poverty Reduction in Egypt," MPRA Paper 67166, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2015.
- Alfredo Cuevas, 2001. "Short- and Long-Term Poverty and Social Policy in a â€œSnakes and Laddersâ€ Model of Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Ayal Kimhi, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Labor Markets in LDCs: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1281, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saqlain Latif Satti & Muhammad Shahid Hassan & Fozia Hayat & Sudharshan Reddy Paramati, 2016. "Economic Growth and Inflow of Remittances: Do They Combat Poverty in an Emerging Economy?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1119-1134, July.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1998. "Growth Economics And Development Economics: What Should Development Economists Learn (If Anything) From The New Growth Theory?," Bulletins 12972, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Income distribution and Growth: A Critical Survey," Working Papers 11_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Calmon, Paulo Du Pin, et al, 2000. "The Evolution of Industrial Earnings Inequality in Mexico and Brazil," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 194-203, June.
- Mountford, Andrew, 1999.
"Trade Dynamics and Endogenous Growth: An Overlapping-Generations Analysis,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 209-24, May.
- Mountford, A., 1996. "Trade dynamics and endogenous growth: an overlapping generations analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9621, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Judith Niehues, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 336, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael Mitsopoulos, 2009. "Envy, Institutions And Growth," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 201-222, 07.
- C. Simon Fan & Oded Stark, 2007.
"The brain drain, 'educated unemployment', human capital formation, and economic betterment,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 629-660, October.
- Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon, 2007. "The Brain Drain, "Educated Unemployment," Human Capital Formation, and Economic Betterment," Discussion Papers 7122, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Oded Stark & C. Simon Fan, 2007. "The Brain Drain, “Educated Unemployment,” Human Capital Formation, and Economic Betterment," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Gunatilake, Herath & Niimi, Yoko & Ehsan Khan, Muhammad & Jiang, Yi & Hasan, Rana & Khor, Niny & S. Lagman-Martin, Anneli & Bracey, Pamela & Huang, Biao, 2009. "Financial Sector Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Reduction: A Literature Review," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 173, Asian Development Bank.
- Tuominen Elina, 2015. "Reversal of the Kuznets Curve: Study on the Inequalitys Development Relation Using Top Income Shares Data," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juan Vicente-Perdiz & Luis M. Borge, 2000. "Desarrollo y desigualdad con progreso técnico," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 709-726, September.
- Gilad D. Aharonovitz, 2011. "Why Cannot Poor Countries Utilize Existing Knowledge? Expansion Of Firms And Human Capital Accumulation By Training," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 108-121, 01.
- Pighi Braila & Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "Asset Market Structure and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 45, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Thomas, Vinod & Wang, Yan & Fan, Xibo, 2001. "Measuring education inequality - Gini coefficients of education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2525, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong, 2009. "Labor market institutions and income inequality: an empirical exploration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 65-81, January.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2001. "The Kuznets Curve and the Impact of Various Income Sources on the Link Between Inequality and Development," Working Papers 2001-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Dawood Mamoon, 2015.
"How May International Trade affect Poverty in a Developing Country Setup? The Inequality Channel,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(5), pages 230-244, May.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2007. "How May International Trade affect Poverty in a Developing Country Setup? The Inequality Channel," MPRA Paper 2716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph Hippe & Roger Fouquet, 2015. "The human capital transition and the role of policy," GRI Working Papers 185, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Niehues, Judith, 2010. "Social Spending Generosity and Income Inequality: A Dynamic Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillermo Alexander Arévalo Luna, 2016. "Economía y política del modelo boliviano 2006-2014: evaluación preliminar," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, vol. 35(61), pages 147-174, January.
- Matsuo, Miki & Tomoda, Yasunobu, 2012. "Human capital Kuznets curve with subsistence consumption level," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 392-395.
- Zak, Paul J. & Feng, Yi, 2003. "A dynamic theory of the transition to democracy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Donald S. Allen & Leonce Ndikumana, 1999. "Income inequality and minimum consumption: implications for growth," Working Papers 1999-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Inequality and development across and within countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1459-1481, September.