Citations for "Means Testing versus Universal Provision in Poverty Alleviation Programmes"
by Besley, Timothy
- Abul Naga, Ramses H., 2003.
"The allocation of benefits under uncertainty: a decision-theoretic framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 873-893, July.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1995. "The Allocation of Benefits underUncertainty: A Decision-Theoretic Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 10, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Schluter, Christian, 1997.
"On the Performance of Social Benefit Systems,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 489-502, March.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the Performance of Social Benefit Systems," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 28, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Christian Schluter, 1997. "On the performance of social benefit systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miguel Székely, 1997. "Opciones de políticas para la paliación de la pobreza," Research Department Publications 4063, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Monal Abdel-Baki, 2012. "A community-based framework for poverty alleviation: the case of post-revolution Egypt," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 81-96, January.
- David Brady & Rebekah Burroway, 2012. "Targeting, Universalism, and Single-Mother Poverty: A Multilevel Analysis Across 18 Affluent Democracies," Demography, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 719-746, May.
- Christophe Muller & Sami Bibi, 2010.
"Refining Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(3), pages 381-410, 06.
- Muller, Christophe & Bibi, Sami, 2010. "Refining Targeting against Poverty Evidence from Tunisia," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4335, Paris Dauphine University.
- Donni Olivier & Bargain Olivier, 2011.
"Targeting and Child Poverty,"
THEMA Working Papers
2011-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kanbur, R. & Keen, M. & Tuomala, M., 1990.
"Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
368, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti, 1994. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income-poverty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1613-1632, October.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen & Matti Tuomala, 1990. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty," Working Papers 799, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Toumala, Matti, 1991. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 616, The World Bank.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2004.
"Means-Testing the Child Benefit,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(1), pages 29-49, 03.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Tuomala, Matti, 2014. "Groupings and the Gains From Tagging," Working Papers 180142, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Colombino Ugo & Narazani Edlira, 2013.
"Designing a Universal Income Support Mechanism for Italy: An Exploratory Tour,"
Basic Income Studies,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Colombino Ugo, 2011. "Designing a universal income support mechanism for Italy.An exploratory tour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201112, University of Turin.
- Osberg, L. & Xu, K., 1998.
"Poverty Intensity- How Well Does Canada Compare? ,"
Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
98-05, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 1998. "Poverty Intensity - How Well Does Canada Compare?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive canpov, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Székely, 1997. "Policy Options for Poverty Alleviation," Research Department Publications 4062, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 1999. "Poverty Intensity: How Well Do Canadian Provinces Compare?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(2), pages 179-195, June.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1995. "Modelling the take-up of state support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 391-415, November.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1995. "Public spending and the poor : what we know, what we need to know," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1476, The World Bank.
- Minot, Nicholas, 1998. "Generating disaggregated poverty maps," MTID discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2007.
"A Theory of Child Targeting,"
200710, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bibi, Sami, 2002.
"On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bibi Sami, 2003. "On the Impact of Better Targeted Transfers on Poverty in Tunisia," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Van der Linden, Bruno, 1999. "Active Citizen's Income, Unconditional Income and Participation under Imperfect Competition: A Normative Analysis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Basu, Arnab K., 2011.
"Impact of Rural Employment Guarantee Schemes on Seasonal Labor Markets: Optimum Compensation and Workers' Welfare,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnab Basu, 2013. "Impact of rural employment guarantee schemes on seasonal labor markets: optimum compensation and workers’ welfare," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Schüring, Esther & Gassmann, Franziska, 2012. "Whom to target: an obvious choice?," MERIT Working Papers 028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Subramanian, S., 2004. "Indicators of Inequality and Poverty," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Miles, David K & Sefton, James, 2002. "Optimal Social Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2011-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mechelen, N. (Natascha) van & Bradshaw, J. (Jonathan), 2012. "GINI DP 50: Child Poverty as a Government Priority: Child Benefit Packages for Working Families, 1992-2009," GINI Discussion Papers 50, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Vandeninden, Frieda, 2012. "A Simulation of Social Pensions in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Karl Ove Moene & Michael Wallerstein, 2001. "Targeting and political support for welfare spending," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 3-24, 03.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colombino, Ugo, 2014. "Five Crossroads on the Way to Basic Income: An Italian Tour," IZA Discussion Papers 8087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Perotti, Roberto, 1998. " The Political Economy of Fiscal Consolidations," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 367-94, March.