Citations for "Small-Firm Entry in U.S. Manufacturing"
by Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004.
"Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit,"
2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010. "Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Nerkar, Atul & Shane, Scott, 2003. "When do start-ups that exploit patented academic knowledge survive?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1391-1410, November.
- Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002.
"Multinational companies and indigenous development: An empirical analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1305-1322, July.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Multinational Companies and Indigenous Development: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 3325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Podivinsky, Jan & Stewart, Geoff, 2003. "Why are labour-managed firms so rare? An analysis of entry using UK panel data," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0402, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
- Yang, Qing Gong & Temple, Paul, 2012.
"Reform and competitive selection in China: An analysis of firm exits,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 286-299.
- Qing Gong Yang & Paul Temple, 2009. "Reform and Competitive Selection in China: An Analysis of Firm Exits," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0409, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Barrios, Salvador & Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005.
"Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1761-1784, October.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & GOERG, Holger & STROBL, Eric, 2004. "Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country," CORE Discussion Papers 2004011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carree, M. A. & Thurik, A. R., 1999. "The carrying capacity and entry and exit flows in retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 985-1007, October.
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2009. "Foreign Competition and Small-Firm Entry in US Manufacturing," Working Papers 2009-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff, 2007. "Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 177-192, May.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Equity-based Financial Slack and New Venture Performance: Evidence from matched single-founder ventures," MPRA Paper 50325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Grieco & Robin Hogarth, 2004. "Excess entry, ambiguity seeking and competence: An experimental investigation," Economics Working Papers 778, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Firm Maturity and Product Processes R&D in Swedish Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 39, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mahmood, Talat, 1991. "Does the hazard rate for new plants vary between low- and high-tech industries?," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 91-28, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Seyit Cilasun & Burak Günalp, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Average Plant Start-Up Size in Turkish Manufacturing Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 273-289, June.
- Nerlinger, Eric A., 1995. "Die Gründungsdynamik in technologieorientierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der IAB-Beschäftigtenstatistik," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Meyer, G. Dale, 1996. "Industry environments and new venture formations in U.S. manufacturing: A conceptual and empirical analysis of demand determinants," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-132, March.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Equity-based Financial Slack and New Venture Performance: Evidence from matched single-founder ventures," MPRA Paper 50291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell, Carl III, 1996. "The effects of state and industry economic conditions on new firm entry," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 167-183, May.
- Dean, Thomas J. & Brown, Robert L. & Stango, Victor, 2000. "Environmental Regulation as a Barrier to the Formation of Small Manufacturing Establishments: A Longitudinal Examination," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 56-75, July.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Baumol, W.J.: The microtheory of innovative entrepreneurship," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 199-202, June.
- Secil Kaya & Yesim Üçdogruk, 2002. "The dynamics of entry and exit in turkish manufacturing industry," ERC Working Papers 0202, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2002.
- Qing Gong, Yang, 2004. "Entry, Exit and the Dynamics of Productivity Growth in Chinese Manufacturing Industry," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp284, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Thai, Mai Thi Thanh & Turkina, Ekaterina, 2014. "Macro-level determinants of formal entrepreneurship versus informal entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 490-510.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Competition and Industrial Development in the Host Country: An Analysis for the Case of "White" Certificates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 426, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:20042 is not listed on IDEAS