Citations for "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins"
by Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen W
- Klaus Salhofer & Christoph Tribl & Franz Sinabell, 2012. "Market power in Austrian food retailing: the case of milk products," Empirica, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 109-122, February.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- Nan Nan Lundin, 2004. "Has Import Disciplined Swedish Manufacturing Firms in the 1990s?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 109-133, 06.
- Ian Small, 1997. "The cyclicality of Mark-ups and Profit Margins: Some Evidence for Manufacturing and Services," Bank of England working papers 72, Bank of England.
- Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez & Carmen Lirón-España, 2014. "Who Benefits from Industrial Concentration? Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 303-317, September.
- Ian Sheldon & Richard Sperling, 2003. "Estimating the Extent of Imperfect Competition in the Food Industry: What Have We Learned?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109.
- Poldahl, Andreas & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2005.
"Is There Really an Inverted U-shaped Relation Between Competition and R&D?,"
Working Paper Series
204, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall & Andreas Poldahl, 2006. "Is there really an inverted U-shaped relation between competition and R&D?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 101-118.
- Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall & Andreas Poldahl, 2006. "Is there really an inverted U-shaped relation between competition and R&D?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 101-118.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Poldahl, Andreas, 2005. "Is There Really an Inverted U-shaped Relation Between Competition and R&D?," EIJS Working Paper Series 207, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Edward Shinnick, 2002. "Identifying Spatial Markets for Personal Legal Services in Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 147-155.
- Ameur, M. & Gracia Royo, A., 2004. "Análisis de la decisión de exportar de las empresas agroalimentarias españolas: una aproximación con datos microeconómicos/Agri-food Firms Export Behaviour: a Microeconomic Approach," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 22, Abril.
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1995. "Welfare Losses Under Alternative Oligopoly Regimes: The U.S. Food And Tobacco Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Andrew Wood, 2005. "Investment interdependence and the coordination of lumpy investments: evidence from the British brick industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 37-49.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1985. "Testing the differential efficiency hypothesis," Working papers 1628-85., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Theodora S. Kosma, 2006. "Market Conduct, Price Interdependence and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 51, Bank of Greece.
- Hamilton, Stephen F., 1999. "Demand shifts and market structure in free-entry oligopoly equilibria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 259-275, February.
- Setiawan, Maman & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2012. "The relationship between technical efficiency and industrial concentration: Evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 466-475.
- Kuo-Liang Wang & Chung-Shu Wu, 1996. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Industry Characteristics: The Case of Taiwan's Exports of Midstream Petrochemical Products," NBER Working Papers 5749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Antón, 1998. "On the microeconomic ingredients of competitiveness: efficiency, competition and differentiation," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 1998-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jesús Antón López, 1996. "Modelos de duopolio con variaciones conjeturales: Un análisis gráfico de la asimetría," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 96-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Dorsainvil, Daniel, 1988. "The Degree and Sources of Oligopsony Power: An Application to the Haitian Coffee Market," Working Papers 115901, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Ameur, Mehrez & Gracia, Azucena, 2002. "Export Performance and Innovation Activities in the Agrifood Industry: A Recursive Estimation Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24943, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmalensee, R., 1985.
"Competitive advantage and collusion,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1985043, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1998. "Invited Paper: Competition in the US meatpacking industry: is it history?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Connor, John M. & Peterson, Everett B., 1994. "New Estimates Of Welfare And Consumer Losses In U.S. Food Manufacturing," Working Papers 116120, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Farhad Khodadad Kashi, 2007. "Competition and Concentration in Manufacturing Sector During First Socioeconomic and Cultural Development Plan of Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(2), pages 127-141, spring.
- Uchida, Hirofumi & Tsutsui, Yoshiro, 2005.
"Has competition in the Japanese banking sector improved?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 419-439, February.
- Hirofumi Uchida & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2002. "Has Competition in the Japanese Banking Sector Improved?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 02-09-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2003.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1991.
"Implications Of Increased Regional Concentration And Oligopsonistic Coordination In The Beef Packing Industry,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1991. "Implications of Increased Regional Concentration and Oligopsonistic Coordination in the Beef Packing Industry," Staff General Research Papers 11109, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marcos Lima & Marcelo Resende, 2004. "Profit margins and business cycles in the Brazilian industry: a panel data study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 923-930.
- Esperanza Gracia, 1999. "Márgenes y cuotas de mercado. Un análisis con un micropanel," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 23(3), pages 393-428, September.
- Digal, Larry N. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2002. "Market power analysis in the retail food industry: a survey of methods," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(4), December.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Pagoulatos, Emilio & Schroeter, John R., 1988. "Agricultural Price Spreads And Market Performance," Working Papers 115900, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Warren, Paul, 2005. "Profitability of Canadian- Versus U.S.-controlled Enterprises," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005030e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Daniele CAVICCHIOLI, 2013.
"Detecting market power along food supply chains: evidence from the fluid milk sector in Italy,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 30 Jan 2013.
- Cavicchioli, Daniele, 2010. "Detecting Market Power Along Food Supply Chains: Evidence From the Fluid Milk Sector in Italy," 116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy 94991, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maman Setiawan & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2013. "Structure, conduct, and performance: evidence from the Indonesian food and beverages industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 1149-1165, December.
- BOCCARD, Nicolas, 2009. "On efficiency, concentration and welfare," CORE Discussion Papers 2009040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1998. "Determinants of allocative efficiency losses from oligopoly power," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 61-72.
- Ciapanna, Emanuela & Rondinelli, Concetta, 2014. "Retail market structure and consumer prices in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1744, European Central Bank.
- Lehmann, Erik & Weigand, Jürgen, 1998. "Scale Economics, Market Power, and Pricing Behavior Evidence from German Newspaper and Magazine Publishing," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 14, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003.
"The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004. "The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1998. "What Determines Welfare Losses From Oligopoly Power In The Food And Tobacco Industries?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Weiss, Mary A. & Choi, Byeongyong Paul, 2008. "State regulation and the structure, conduct, efficiency and performance of US auto insurers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 134-156, January.