Citations for "The Distribution of Public Expenditure: The Case of Health Care"
by Le Grand, Julian
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Lindelow, Magnus, 2004. "Sometimes more equal than others : how health inequalities depend on the choice of welfare indicator," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3329, The World Bank.
- Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & Masseria, Cristina, 2013. "Measuring Income-Related Inequalities in Health in Multi-Country Analysis/Midiendo las desigualdades en salud relacionadas con la renta entre países," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 455-476, Septiembr.
- Mohammad Hajizadeh & Luke B. Connelly & James R.G. Butler & Aredshir Khosravi, 2012. "Unmet need and met unneed in health care utilisation in Iran," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 400-422, May.
- Maria Goddard & Peter Smith, 1998. "Equity of access to health care," Working Papers 032cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Tony J Culyer & Alan Wagstaff, 1991. "Need, equality and social justice," Working Papers 090chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 1996.
"Equity in Health Care Utilisation: Further Tests Based on Hurdle models and Swedish Micro Data,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
116, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ulf- G. Gerdtham, 1997. "Equity in Health Care Utilization: Further Tests Based on Hurdle Models and Swedish Micro Data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 303-319.
- Philip M. Clarke & Ulf-G Gerdtham & Luke B. Connelly, 2003. "A note on the decomposition of the health concentration index," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 511-516.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Agar Brugiavini & Dino Rizzi, 2006. "Health, Welfare and Inequality," Working Papers 2006_41, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carol Propper & Jenny Eachus & Philip Chan & Nicky Pearson & George Davey Smith, 2005. "Access to health care resources in the UK: the case of care for arthritis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 391-406.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2006. "Sometimes more equal than others: how health inequalities depend on the choice of welfare indicator," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 263-279.
- Matthew Sutton, 2002. "Vertical and horizontal aspects of socio-economic inequity in general practitioner contacts in Scotland," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 537-549.
- Irwin Garfinkel & Lee Rainwater & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2006. "A re-examination of welfare states and inequality in rich nations: How in-kind transfers and indirect taxes change the story," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 897-919.
- Tom Van Ourti, 2004. "Measuring horizontal inequity in Belgian health care using a Gaussian random effects two part count data model," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 705-724.
- Liliana Chicaíza & Fredy Rodríguez & Mario García, 2006. "La equidad del mecanismo de pago por uso de servicios en el sistema de aseguramiento en salud de Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 269-289, July-Dece.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Sometimes More Equal than Others How the choice of welfare indicator can affect the measurement of health inequalities and the incidence of public spending," Development and Comp Systems 0409018, EconWPA.
- Nicholas Barr, 1992. "Economic theory and the welfare state : a survey and interpretation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 279, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire, 2009.
"Non-Cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3954, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire, 2009. "Non-cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(1), pages 49-71.
- Tim Callan & Claire Keane, 2008. "Non-Cash Benefits and the Distribution of Economic Welfare," Papers WP245, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Daniela Sonedda & Gilberto Turati, 2005. "Winners and Losers in the Italian Welfare State: A Microsimulation Analysis of Income Redistribution Considering In-Kind Transfers," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(4), pages 423-464, December.
- Alan Shiell, 1991. "Poverty and inequalities in health," Working Papers 086chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Tamara Tonoyan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality and Health: А case study of Armenia," Departmental Discussion Papers 124, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hugh R. Waters, 1999. "Measuring the impact of health insurance with a correction for selection bias-a case study of Ecuador," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 473-483.
- Guillem López-Casasnovas & Berta Rivera, 2002. "Las políticas de equidad en salud y las relaciones entre renta y salud," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 161(2), pages 99-126, June.
- Watanabe, Ryo & Hashimoto, Hideki, 2012. "Horizontal inequity in healthcare access under the universal coverage in Japan; 1986–2007," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(8), pages 1372-1378.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.