Citations for "Endogeneous Growth, Human Capital and Bequests in a Life-Cycle Model"
by Caballe, J.
- Hiroshi Aiura & Yasuhiro Sato, 2009.
"A model of urban demography,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
09-18-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2009.
- Sato, Yasuhiro, 2007. "Economic geography, fertility and migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 372-387, March.
- DEL REY, Elena & LOPEZ-GARCIA, Miguel, 2009.
"Optimal education and pensions in an endogenous growth model,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2009079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Del Rey, Elena & Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 2013. "Optimal education and pensions in an endogenous growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1737-1750.
- Katarina Nordblom, 2001.
"Within-the-family education and its impact on equality,"
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and its Impact on Equality," Working Paper Series 2001:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nordblom, K., 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and Its Impact on Equality," Papers 2001:06, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2004.
"Aspirations, Habit Formation, and Bequest Motive,"
136, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Richard Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Helle Bunzel, 2013.
"Deviant generations, Ricardian equivalence, and growth cycles,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 367-396, January.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2013. "Deviant Generations, Ricardian Equivalence, and Growth Cycles," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12939, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- LAMBRECHT, Stéphane & MICHEL, Philippe & VIDAL, Jean-Pierre, .
"Public pensions and growth,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1820, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel, P. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999.
"Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation,"
99a55, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Philippe Michel & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2000. "Economic integration and growth under intergenerational financing of human-capital formation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 275-294, October.
- Michel, P. & Vidal., J.-P., 1998. "Economic Integration and Growth under Intergenerational Financing of Human Capital Formation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9809, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- William G. Gale & Joel B. Slemrod, 2001. "Rethinking the Estate and Gift Tax: Overview," NBER Working Papers 8205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jappelli, T. & Padula, M. & Pica, G., 2011. "GINI DP 21: Transfer Taxes and Inequality," GINI Discussion Papers 21, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Jose Maria Ramos Parreno & Fernando Sanchez Losada, 1999.
"The role of unions in an endogenous growth model with human capital,"
Working Papers in Economics
57, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ramos Parreno, Jose Maria & Sanchez-Losada, Fernando, 2002. "The role of unions in an endogenous growth model with human capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-192, June.
- Rebelein, Robert P., 2005. "Intergenerational Strategic Behavior and Crowding Out in a General Equilibrium Model," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 74, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1995. "Public policy and economic growth: Japan and the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 113-130, May.
- Jiang, Lily, 2010. "Estate tax and lifetime income inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 613-619, May.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 2001. "Wealth taxation and economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 129-148, January.
- Julio López Díaz & Zenón J. Ridruejo, 2003. "Pensiones, crecimiento y envejecimiento de la población," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(2), pages 343-367, May.
- Sato, Yasuhiro & Yamamoto, Kazuhiro, 2005. "Population concentration, urbanization, and demographic transition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 45-61, July.
- Alfredo Cuevas, 2001. "Short- and Long-Term Poverty and Social Policy in a â€œSnakes and Laddersâ€ Model of Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/172, International Monetary Fund.