The Invention of Inflation-Indexed Bonds in Early America
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "The Invention of Inflation-Indexed Bonds in Early America," NBER Working Papers 10183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "The Invention of Inflation-Indexed Bonds in Early America," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1442, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Shiller, 1991. "Arithmetic Repeat Sales Price Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 971, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1996.
"A Scorecard for Indexed Government Debt,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996, Volume 11, pages 155-208,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1996. "A Scorecard for Indexed Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 5587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1996. "A Scorecard for Indexed Government Debt," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1125, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Willard C. Fisher, 1913. "The Tabular Standard in Massachusetts History," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 417-454.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Ren-Raw & Liu, Bo & Cheng, Xiaolin, 2010. "Pricing the term structure of inflation risk premia: Theory and evidence from TIPS," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 702-721, September.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013.
"Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2579-2585, June.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Working papers 367, Banque de France.
- Cohen, Joseph N & Linton, April, 2010. "The historical relationship between inflation and political rebellion, and what it might teach us about neoliberalism," MPRA Paper 22522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2006. "Sovereign Debt: Indexation and Maturity," Research Department Publications 4459, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Guido Sandleris & Mark J.L Wright, 2013. "GDP-Indexed Bonds: A Tool to Reduce Macroeconomic Risk?," Business School Working Papers 2013-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- repec:udt:wpbsdt:nombre_del_archivo is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Kyer & Gary Maggs, 2009. "On Indexed Bonds and Aggregate Demand Elasticity," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 17-21, March.
- Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan & Johannes Holler & Ulrich Bindseil & Nicolas Sauter & Hans J. Blommestein & Maria Cannata & Juha Kilponen & Alessandro Missale & Ewald Nowotny & Guido Sandleris & Mark L., 2013. "The Future of Sovereign Borrowing in Europe," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2013/5 edited by Morten Balling & Ernest Gnan & Johannes Holler.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2006. "Deuda soberana: indexación y vencimiento," Research Department Publications 4460, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective," Occasional Papers 0705, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordsindexation; inflation history; inflation-indexed securities; inflation-protected securities; index-linked gilts; tabular standard; United States; Massachusetts;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:amz2611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.