Behavioral Economics and Institutional Innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lunn, Pete & Bohacek, Marek & Somerville, Jason & Ni Choisdealbha, Aine & McGowan, Feidhlim, 2016. "PRICE Lab: An Investigation of Consumers’ Capabilities with Complex Products," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT306.
- Bilal Kargi, 2014.
"Credit Default Swap (Cds) Spreads: The Analysis Of Time Series For The Interaction With The Interest Rates And The Growth In Turkish Economy,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 10(1), pages 59-66.
- Kargi, Bilal, 2014. "Credit Default Swap (CDS) Spreads: The Analysis of Time Series for The Integration with The Interest Rates and The Growth in Turkish Economy," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 59-66.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "Credit Default Swap (CDS) Spreads: The Analysis of Time Series for The Integration with The Interest Rates and The Growth in Turkish Economy," MPRA Paper 57380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012.
"Bounded rationality: psychology, economics and the financial crisis,"
40280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013. "Bounded rationality:psychology, economics and the financial crises," MPRA Paper 83721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, K. & Hershey, D.A., 2008. "Are Pension Savings sufficient? Perceptions and Expectations of American and Dutch Workers," Discussion Paper 2008-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin Gold, 2010. "Fiduciary Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13813.
- Daniel B. Klein, 2006. "Sense and Sensibilities: Myrdal's Plea for Self-Disclosure and Some Disclosures on AEA Members," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 180-205, January.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1374814 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics innovation; invention; psychological economics; institutional economics; social insurance; workers'compensation; American Economic Association; Germany; Verein fur Sozialpolitik;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:amz2564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.