The Fatal Conceit of Foreign Intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Meernik, 1996. "United States Military Intervention and the Promotion of Democracy," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 33(4), pages 391-402, November.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2004. "National Income Accounting and Public Policy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 17(4), pages 387-405, December.
- William Easterly & Tobias Pfutze, 2008. "Where Does the Money Go? Best and Worst Practices in Foreign Aid," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 29-52, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsfatal conceit; foreign aid; foreign intervention; rational constructivism;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wvu:wpaper:09-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Josh Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewvuus.html .