Oligopoly and Outsourcing
[Oligopoly and OUtsourcing]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hübler, Michael, 2007. "A simple model of outsourcing with Cournot competition," Kiel Working Papers 1320, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007.
"Policy Evaluation In The Presence Of Outsourcing: Global Competitiveness Versus Political Feasibility,"
Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 219-234, July.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J . Wall, 2006. "Policy Evaluation in the Presence of Outsourcing : Global Competitiveness versus Political Feasibility," Working Papers 06-13 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "Policy evaluation in the presence of outsourcing: global competitiveness versus political feasibility," Working Papers 2005-074, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2006-09-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-IND-2006-09-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INT-2006-09-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wvu:wpaper:05-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Josh Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewvuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.