Oligopoly and Outsourcing
[Oligopoly and OUtsourcing]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hübler, Michael, 2007. "A simple model of outsourcing with Cournot competition," Kiel Working Papers 1320, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007.
"Policy Evaluation In The Presence Of Outsourcing: Global Competitiveness Versus Political Feasibility,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 219-234, July.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J . Wall, 2006. "Policy Evaluation in the Presence of Outsourcing : Global Competitiveness versus Political Feasibility," Working Papers 06-13 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "Policy evaluation in the presence of outsourcing: global competitiveness versus political feasibility," Working Papers 2005-074, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2006-09-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-IND-2006-09-16 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INT-2006-09-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wvu:wpaper:05-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Josh Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewvuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .