Internationalisierung von Forschung und Entwicklung – Tendenzen, Determinanten, Effekte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandor Richter, 2008. "Facing the Monster 'Juste retour': On the Net Financial Position of Member States vis-à-vis the EU Budget and a Proposal for Reform," wiiw Research Reports 348, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael Doménech, 2001. "The Redistributive Effects of the EU Budget: An Analysis and Proposal for Reform," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 307-330, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalisation of R&D; Determinants of foreign R&D; International R&D and performance; R&D spillovers;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2013-10-18 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2013-10-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:pbrief:y:2013:i:020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .