Vulnerability and Bargaining Power in EU-Russia Gas Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Umbach, Frank, 2010. "Global energy security and the implications for the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1229-1240, March.
- Holz, Franziska & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Kemfert, Claudia, 2008. "A strategic model of European gas supply (GASMOD)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 766-788, May.
- Tasneem Chipty & Christopher M. Snyder, 1999. "The Role Of Firm Size In Bilateral Bargaining: A Study Of The Cable Television Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 326-340, May.
- Gnansounou, Edgard, 2008. "Assessing the energy vulnerability: Case of industrialised countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3734-3744, October.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2008.
"Buyers' Miscoordination, Entry and Downstream Competition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1196-1222, August.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2006. "Buyers’ miscoordination, entry, and downstream competition," CSEF Working Papers 152, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jansen, Jaap C. & Seebregts, Ad J., 2010. "Long-term energy services security: What is it and how can it be measured and valued?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1654-1664, April.
- Greene, David L., 2010. "Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1614-1621, April.
- Julia Woerz & Catherine Keppel, 2010. "The Impact of the Global Recession in Europe - The Role of International Trade," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Gupta, Eshita, 2008. "Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1195-1211, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Fernandez & Enrique Palazuelos, 2014. "A Political Economy Approach to the European Union Gas Model: Continuities and Changes," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 495-511, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas; security of supply; supply disruption; interconnector; Russia; Ukraine; Bulgaria; European Union; energy policy; fragmentation; bargaining power; countervailing power; gas purchasing agency;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-03-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-03-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-TRA-2011-03-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:ecbook:2011:i:iii-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.