Welfare-Improving Ambiguity in Insurance Markets with Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Snow, 2010. "Ambiguity and the value of information," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 133-145, April.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Johanna Etner & Meglena Jeleva & Jean‐Marc Tallon, 2012. "Decision Theory Under Ambiguity," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 234-270, April.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2005.
"A Smooth Model of Decision Making under Ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1849-1892, November.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002. "A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2002. "A smooth model of decision making under ambiguity," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Apr 2003.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Peter Bossaerts & Paolo Ghirardato & Serena Guarnaschelli & William R. Zame, 2010. "Ambiguity in Asset Markets: Theory and Experiment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 1325-1359, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2016. "Ambiguïté, comportements et marchés financiers," Post-Print halshs-01109639, HAL.
- Jeleva, Meglena & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2016.
"Ambiguïté, comportements et marchés financiers,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 92(1-2), pages 351-383, Mars-Juin.
- Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2014. "Ambiguïté, comportements et marchés financiers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01109639, HAL.
- Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2016. "Ambiguïté, comportements et marchés financiers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01410661, HAL.
- Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2014. "Ambiguïté, comportements et marchés financiers," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2014. "Public Bads, Heterogeneous Beliefs, and the Value of Information," Discussion papers e-13-009, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Chiara FALCO & Douch KONG & Valentina ROTONDI & Valeria SPELTA, 2016. "Investment, Insurance and Weather Shocks: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in Cambodia," Departmental Working Papers 2016-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kostas Koufopoulos & Roman Kozhan, 2016. "Optimal insurance under adverse selection and ambiguity aversion," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(4), pages 659-687, October.
- Mingli Zheng & Chong Wang & Chaozheng Li, 2016. "Insurance Contracts with Adverse Selection When the Insurer Has Ambiguity about the Composition of the Consumers," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(1), pages 179-206, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-12-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2013-12-20 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IAS-2013-12-20 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2013-12-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wpn13-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.