Spurious Regressions of Stable AR(p) Processes with Structural Breaks
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Coventry, CV4 7AL|
Phone: +44 (0)24 76524118
Fax: +44 (0)24 76524167
Web page: http://web.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/financeRepec/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985.
"Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986. "Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Hyung, Namwon & Jeon, Yongil, 1998.
"Spurious Regressions with Stationary Series,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt7r3353t8, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Tsay, Wen-Jen, 1999. "Spurious Regression Between I(1) Processes With Infinite Variance Errors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 622-628, August.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Tsay, Wen-Jen & Chung, Ching-Fan, 2000. "The spurious regression of fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 155-182, May.
- Peter C. B. Phillips, 1998. "New Tools for Understanding Spurious Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1299-1326, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp09-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.