Collective Opinion Formation in a Business Climate Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Coventry, CV4 7AL|
Phone: +44 (0)24 76524118
Fax: +44 (0)24 76524167
Web page: http://web.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/financeRepec/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Alfarano & T. Lux & F. Wagner, 2007. "Empirical validation of stochastic models of interacting agents," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 183-187, January.
- Thierry Roncalli & Gael Riboulet & Ashkan Nikeghbali & Vado Durrleman & Erick Bouy?, 2001. "Copulas: an Open Field for Risk Management," Working Papers wp01-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Hall, Anthony D. & Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E., 2002.
"Using Bayesian variable selection methods to choose style factors in global stock return models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2301-2325.
- Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang & Anthony Hall, 1999. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Working Papers wp99-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Anthony D. Hall & Soosung Hwang & Steve Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Research Paper Series 31, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anthony Hall & Soosung Hwang & Stephen E. Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1213, Econometric Society.
- Reiner Franke & Simone Alfarano, 2007. "A Simple Asymmetric Herding Model to Distinguish Between Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers wp07-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp07-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.