Collective Opinion Formation in a Business Climate Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Coventry, CV4 7AL|
Phone: +44 (0)24 76524118
Fax: +44 (0)24 76524167
Web page: http://web.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/financeRepec/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Alfarano & T. Lux & F. Wagner, 2007. "Empirical validation of stochastic models of interacting agents," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 183-187, 01.
- Thierry Roncalli & Gael Riboulet & Ashkan Nikeghbali & Vado Durrleman & Erick Bouy?, 2001. "Copulas: an Open Field for Risk Management," Working Papers wp01-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Hall, Anthony D. & Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E., 2002.
"Using Bayesian variable selection methods to choose style factors in global stock return models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2301-2325.
- Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang & Anthony Hall, 1999. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Working Papers wp99-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Anthony Hall & Soosung Hwang & Stephen E. Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1213, Econometric Society.
- Anthony D. Hall & Soosung Hwang & Steve Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Research Paper Series 31, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Reiner Franke & Simone Alfarano, 2007. "A Simple Asymmetric Herding Model to Distinguish Between Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers wp07-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp07-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.