Collective Opinion Formation in a Business Climate Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Alfarano & T. Lux & F. Wagner, 2007. "Empirical validation of stochastic models of interacting agents," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 183-187, January.
- Hall, Anthony D. & Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E., 2002.
"Using Bayesian variable selection methods to choose style factors in global stock return models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2301-2325.
- Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang & Anthony Hall, 1999. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Working Papers wp99-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Anthony Hall & Soosung Hwang & Stephen E. Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1213, Econometric Society.
- Anthony D. Hall & Soosung Hwang & Steve Satchell, 2000. "Using Bayesian Variable Selection Methods to Choose Style Factors in Global Stock Return Models," Research Paper Series 31, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Thierry Roncalli & Gael Riboulet & Ashkan Nikeghbali & Vado Durrleman & Erick Bouy?, 2001. "Copulas: an Open Field for Risk Management," Working Papers wp01-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Reiner Franke & Simone Alfarano, 2007. "A Simple Asymmetric Herding Model to Distinguish Between Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers wp07-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp07-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.