Application of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lux, Thomas, 2007. "Applications of statistical physics in finance and economics," Economics Working Papers 2007-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2009.
"Procesy s dlouhou pamětí a jejich vývoj ve výnosech indexu PX v letech 1999 – 2009
[Long-term memory and its evolution in returns of PX between 1999 and 2009]," MPRA Paper 16435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav, 2009. "Distinguishing between short and long range dependence: Finite sample properties of rescaled range and modified rescaled range," MPRA Paper 16424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Peng Chen & Ling-Yun He, 2013. "Bubble Formation and Heterogeneity of Traders: A Multi-Agent Perspective," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 267-289, October.
- Ladislav Krištoufek, 2010.
"Dlouhá paměť a její vývoj ve výnosech burzovního indexu PX v letech 1997-2009
[Long-Term Memory and Its Evolution in Returns of Stock Index PX Between 1997 and 2009]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(4), pages 471-487.
- Demary, Markus, 2010.
"Transaction taxes and traders with heterogeneous investment horizons in an agent-based financial market model,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-44.
- Demary, Markus, 2009. "Transaction taxes and traders with heterogeneous investment horizons in an agent-based financial market model /," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp07-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .