Equivalence and bifurcations of finite order stochastic processes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diks C.G.H. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2005. "Equivalence and bifurcations of finite order stochastic processes," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Cees Diks & Florian Wagener, 2005. "Equivalence and Bifurcations of Finite Order Stochastic Processes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-043/1, Tinbergen Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saralees Nadarajah & Kosto Mitov & Samuel Kotz, 2003. "Local dependence functions for extreme value distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1081-1100.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Michal A. H. Dempster & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Exponential growth of fixed-mix strategies in stationary asset markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 263-276.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp05-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewaruk.html .