Copulas: an Open Field for Risk Management
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Coventry, CV4 7AL|
Phone: +44 (0)24 76524118
Fax: +44 (0)24 76524167
Web page: http://web.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/financeRepec/
More information through EDIRC
- Heemeijer, Peter & Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan, 2009.
"Price stability and volatility in markets with positive and negative expectations feedback: An experimental investigation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1052-1072, May.
- Heemeijer, P. & Hommes, C.H. & Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J., 2006. "Price Stability and Volatility in Markets with Positive and Negative Expectations Feedback: An Experimental Investigation," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jan Tuinstra & Joep Sonnemans & Cars Hommes & Peter Heemeijer, 2006. "Price Stability and Volatility in Markets with Positive and Negative Expectations Feedback: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers wp06-18, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Songjiao Chen & William W. Wilson & Ryan Larsen & Bruce Dahl, 2015. "Investing in Agriculture as an Asset Class," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 353-371, 06.
- Chen, Songjiao & Wilson, William W. & Larsen, Ryan A. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2013. "Investing in Agriculture as an Asset Class," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 147053, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Carluccio Bianchi & Alessandro Carta & Dean Fantazzini & Maria Elena De Giuli & Mario Maggi, 2010. "A copula-VAR-X approach for industrial production modelling and forecasting," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(25), pages 3267-3277.
- Carluccio Bianchi & Alessandro Carta & Dean Fantazzini & Maria Elena De Giuli & Mario A. Maggi, 2009. "A Copula-VAR-X Approach for Industrial Production Modelling and Forecasting," Quaderni di Dipartimento 105, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, T. & Lux, Thomas, 2007. "True and apparent scaling: The proximity of the Markov-switching multifractal model to long-range dependence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 35-42.
- Ruipeng Liu & T. Di Matteo & Thomas Lux, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov-Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Papers 0704.1338, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Ruipeng & Di Matteo, Tiziana & Lux, Thomas, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov- Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Economics Working Papers 2007,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux & Di Matteo & Liu Ruipeng, 2007. "True and Apparent Scaling: The Proximity of the Markov- Switching Multifractal Model to Long-Range Dependence," Working Papers wp07-12, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Thomas Lux, 2007. "Collective Opinion Formation in a Business Climate Survey," Working Papers wp07-10, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Reiner Franke, 2008. "A Short Note on the Problematic Concept of Excess Demand in Asset Pricing Models with Mean-Variance Optimization," Working Papers wp08-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Steve Satchell & Soosung Hwang, 2001. "The Asset Allocation Decision in a Loss Aversion World," Working Papers wp01-14, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Li, Meng & Yang, Liang, 2013. "Modeling the volatility of futures return in rubber and oil—A Copula-based GARCH model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 576-581.
- Giacomo Raffaelli & Matteo Marsili, 2006. "Risk bubbles and market instability," Working Papers wp06-22, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Klaus Abberger, 2005. "A simple graphical method to explore tail-dependence in stock-return pairs," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 43-51.
- Manner Hans, 2007. "Estimation and Model Selection of Copulas with an Application to Exchange Rates," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbs:wpaper:wp01-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rong Leng)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed