Blue Oceans: Looking overseas for business success - How do New Zealand SMEs internationalise and manage branding in foreign markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J Buckley & Niron Hashai, 2009. "Formalizing internationalization in the eclectic paradigm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(1), pages 58-70, January.
- Madsen, Tage Koed & Servais, Per, 1997. "The internationalization of Born Globals: An evolutionary process?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 561-583, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalise; Branding; SME; Small and medium enterprise;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-02-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2016-02-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MKT-2016-02-29 (Marketing)
- NEP-SBM-2016-02-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwmba:4958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvuwnz.html .