Business Models: A Unit of Analysis for Company Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard Hunt & Lauren Ortiz-Hunt, 2018.
"Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Chapters, in: Ladislav Mura (ed.), Entrepreneurship - Development Tendencies and Empirical Approach,
- Richard A. Hunt & Lauren L. Ortiz-Hunt, 2017. "Deinstitutionalization through Business Model Evolution: Women Entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2017-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Fredrich, Viktor, 2016. "Good fences make good neighbors? Directions and safeguards in alliances on business model innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5196-5202.
- Laura McNamee & Fred Ledley, 2013. "Translational Science by Public Biotechnology Companies in the IPO“Class of 2000”: The Impact of Technological Maturity," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(12), pages 1-7, December.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2017.
"The prospects for smart energy prices: Observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 150-160.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Working Papers EPRG 1611, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Souto, Jaime E., 2015. "Business model innovation and business concept innovation as the context of incremental innovation and radical innovation," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 142-155.
- Wüstenhagen, Rolf & Menichetti, Emanuela, 2012. "Strategic choices for renewable energy investment: Conceptual framework and opportunities for further research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-10.
- Ugo Lassini & Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2016. "Does business model affect accounting choices? An empirical analysis of European listed companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Jacques Arlotto & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2011.
"Le concept de Business Model au travers de la littérature,"
- Jacques Arlotto & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Le concept de Business Model au travers de la littérature," Working Papers 2014-261, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Wenyao Zhang & Tugrul Daim & Qingpu Zhang, 2019. "Exploring the Multi-Phase Driven Process for Disruptive Business Model Innovation of E-Business Microcredit: a Multiple Case Study from China," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 590-617, June.
- OGREAN Claudia, 2015. "Business Models To Meet The Challenges Of The Global Economy. A Literature Review," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(6), pages 127-146, December.
- Sascha Kraus & Alexander Brem & Miriam Schuessler & Felix Schuessler & Thomas Niemand, 2019.
"Innovative Born Globals: Investigating the Influence of Their Business Models on International Performance,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Alexander Brem & Joe Tidd & Tugrul Daim (ed.), Managing Innovation Internationalization of Innovation, chapter 11, pages 275-328,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sascha Kraus & Alexander Brem & Miriam Schuessler & Felix Schuessler & Thomas Niemand, 2017. "Innovative Born Globals: Investigating The Influence Of Their Business Models On International Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-54, January.
- Oana Buliga & Christian W. Scheiner & Kai-Ingo Voigt, 2016. "Business model innovation and organizational resilience: towards an integrated conceptual framework," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(6), pages 647-670, August.
- Xuerong Li & Han Qiao & Shouyang Wang, 2017. "Exploring evolution and emerging trends in business model study: a co-citation analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 869-887, May.
- Rong, Ke & Patton, Dean & Chen, Weiwei, 2018. "Business models dynamics and business ecosystems in the emerging 3D printing industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 234-245.
- Malin MalmstrÃ¶m & Jeaneth Johansson & Joakim Wincent, 2015. "Cognitive Constructions of Lowâ€“Profit and Highâ€“Profit Business Models: A Repertory Grid Study of Serial Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(5), pages 1083-1109, September.
- Barneto, Pascal & Ouvrard, Stéphane, 2015. "Is the firm's business model related to segment reporting?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 122-137.
- Mechelli, Alessandro & Cimini, Riccardo & Mazzocchetti, Francesca, 2017. "The usefulness of the business model disclosure for investors’ judgements in financial entities. A European study," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12.
- Johansson Jeaneth M. & Malmstrom Malin, 2013. "The Business Model Transparency Paradox in Innovative Growth Ventures: Trade-offs between Competitive Advantages and Agency Costs," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 238-263, January.
- Tommaso Pucci & Christian Simoni & Lorenzo Zanni, 2013. "Modelli di business e strategie di marketing nelle medie imprese. La gestione della crisi tra continuità e cambiamento," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 25-45.
- Clinton, Eric & McAdam, Maura & Gamble, Jordan Robert, 2018. "Transgenerational entrepreneurial family firms: An examination of the business model construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 269-285.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness; Model; Archetype;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SBM-2016-02-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwmba:4957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvuwnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.