Innovation & the professional service firm: Insights into the Locus, Patterns, and Tensions of Innovation in a Fast-Growing Information Technology Consultancy in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanter, Rosabeth, 1985. "Supporting innovation and venture development in established companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 47-60.
- Hambrick, Donald C. & Crozier, Lynn M., 1985. "Stumblers and stars in the management of rapid growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 31-45.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michael Stuetzer & David B. Audretsch & Martin Obschonka & Samuel D. Gosling & Peter J. Rentfrow & Jeff Potter, 2018.
"Entrepreneurship culture, knowledge spillovers and the growth of regions,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 608-618, May.
- Michael, Stuetzer & David, Audretsch & Martin, Obschonka & Samuel, Gosling & Jason, Rentfrow & Jeff, Potter, 2018. "Entrepreneurship Culture, Knowledge Spillovers, and the Growth of Regions," MPRA Paper 87234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warren Boeker & Robert Wiltbank, 2005. "New Venture Evolution and Managerial Capabilities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 123-133, April.
- Andranik Tumasjan & Isabell Welpe & Matthias SpÃ¶rrle, 2013. "Easy Now, Desirable Later: The Moderating Role of Temporal Distance in Opportunity Evaluation and Exploitation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 37(4), pages 859-888, July.
- Barringer, Bruce R. & Greening, Daniel W., 1998. "Small business growth through geographic expansion: A comparative case study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 467-492, November.
- Nuri YILDIRIM, 2011.
"No Appealing Future For High Growth – Low Profitability Firms: Evidence from Turkey’s Top 1000,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 26(307), pages 31-45.
- Nuri Yildirim, 2011. "No Appealing Future For High Growth – Low Profitability Firms: Evidence from Turkey’s Top 1000," Working Papers 2011/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Lee, Sanghoon, 2014. "The relationship between growth and profit: evidence from firm-level panel data," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-11.
- Azulay, Israel & Lerner, Miri & Tishler, Asher, 2002. "Converting military technology through corporate entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 419-435, March.
- Susan Mueller & Thierry Volery & BjÃ¶rn von Siemens, 2012. "What Do Entrepreneurs Actually Do? An Observational Study of Entrepreneursâ€™ Everyday Behavior in the Startâ€“Up and Growth Stages," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(5), pages 995-1017, September.
- Donald F. Kuratko & R. Duane Ireland & Jeffrey G. Covin & Jeffrey S. Hornsby, 2005. "A Model of Middleâ€“Level Managersâ€™ Entrepreneurial Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(6), pages 699-716, November.
- Gruber, Marc, 2007. "Uncovering the value of planning in new venture creation: A process and contingency perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 782-807, November.
- Michael Wyrwich & Michael Stuetzer & Rolf Sternberg, 2016.
"Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: a tale of two regions,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 467-492, March.
- Wyrwich, Michael & Stuetzer, Michael & Sternberg, Rolf, 2016. "Entrepreneurial role models, fear of failure, and institutional approval of entrepreneurship: A tale of two regions," MPRA Paper 74241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey S. Hornsby & Donald F. Kuratko & Ray V. Montagno, 1999. "Perception of Internal Factors for Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Canadian and U.S. Managers," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 24(2), pages 9-24, December.
- Cegarra-Navarro, Juan Gabriel & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2009. "Congenital learning in the Spanish telecommunication industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 533-543, November.
- Demir, Robert & Wennberg, Karl & McKelvie, Alexander, 2016. "The Strategic Management of High-Growth Firms: A Review and Theoretical Conceptualization," Ratio Working Papers 273, The Ratio Institute.
- Jarle Bastesen & Eirik Vatne, 2014. "Rapid-growth firms: exploring the role and location of entrepreneurial ventures," Chapters, in: Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough (ed.),Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 8, pages 159-198, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schefczyk, Michael & Gerpott, Torsten J., 2001. "Qualifications and turnover of managers and venture capital-financed firm performance: An empirical study of german venture capital-investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 145-163, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Rigtering, J.P. Coen & Hughes, Mathew & Kraus, Sascha & Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Bouncken, Ricarda B., 2020. "Individual and team entrepreneurial orientation: Scale development and configurations for success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-12.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Daniel F. Jennings & Donald F. Kuratko, 1999. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Firm-Level Entrepreneurship: The State of the Field," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 24(2), pages 45-65, December.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Anders P. Nielsen & William C. Bogner, 1999. "Corporate Entrepreneurship, Knowledge, and Competence Development," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 23(3), pages 169-189, April.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz, 2011.
"Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures:A Conceptual Framework,"
Working Papers CREGO
1110301, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz, 2011. "Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Conceptual Framework," Post-Print halshs-00642737, HAL.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz, 2011. "Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Conceptual Framework," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00642737, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Consultancy; New Zealand;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-01-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2016-01-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2016-01-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2016-01-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwmba:4933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvuwnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.