Where is the money? Post-disaster foreign aid flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Becerra, Oscar & Cavallo, Eduardo & Noy, Ilan, 2015. "Where is the money? Post-disaster foreign aid flows," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(05), pages 561-586, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Astrid Dick & Michael Smith, 2010. "A nearly perfect market?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-33, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilan Noy & Christopher Edmonds, 2016.
"The Economic and Fiscal Burdens of Disasters in the Pacific,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6237, CESifo Group Munich.
- Noy, Ilan & Edmonds, Christopher, 2016. "The economic and fiscal burdens of disasters in the Pacific," Working Paper Series 5439, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- De Alwis, Diana & Noy, Ilan, 2016.
"Sri Lankan households a decade after the Indian Ocean tsunami,"
Working Paper Series
5281, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Diana De Alwis & Ilan Noy, 2016. "Sri Lankan Households a Decade after the Indian Ocean Tsunami," CESifo Working Paper Series 6136, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ilan Noy, 2016. "Natural disasters in the Pacific Island Countries: new measurements of impacts," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 7-18, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign aid; Natural disasters; Official Development Assistance (ODA); Development Assistance Committee (DAC);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwecf:3047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egvuwnz.html .