The role of market frictions on the price differential: A search-theoretical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1979. "A Simple Model of Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 851-858, August.
- Theodore Palivos & Derek Laing & Ping Wang, 2002. "Product diffusion and pricing with market frictions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(4), pages 707-736.
- Moen, Espen R, 1997. "Competitive Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 385-411, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket frictions; price differential; direct search; innovation; imitation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-04-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DGE-2012-04-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MKT-2012-04-23 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwecf:2064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egvuwnz.html .