The Prices of Goods and Services in New Zealand : An International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gemma Mabin, 2011. "New Zealand's Exchange Rate Cycles: Impacts and Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 11/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "Are Services Income-Elastic? Some New Evidence," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(3), pages 257-269, September.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "A Formalisation and Test of the Factor Productivity Explanation of International Differences in Service Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Rod Falvey & Norman Gemmell, 1998. "Why are Prices so Low in Asia?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(7), pages 897-911, September.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1984. "Why Are Services Cheaper in the Poor Countries?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 279-286, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGoods and services - New Zealand; Prices; International Comparison Project; Cost and standard of living; Index numbers (Economics); Purchasing power;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vuw:vuwcpf:3276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library Technology Services). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvuwnz.html .