Rock-Paper-Scissors and Cycle-Based Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:43:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne van den Nouweland, 2007. "Rock-paper-scissors a new and elegant proof," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(43), pages 1-6.
- A. van den Nouweland, 2007. "Rock-Paper-Scissors; A New and Elegant Proof," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1003, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ɖura-Georg Granić & Johannes Kern, 2016. "Circulant games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 43-69, January.
- Bahel, Eric & Haller, Hans, 2013.
"Cycles with undistinguished actions and extended Rock–Paper–Scissors games,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 588-591.
- Eric Bahel & Hans Haller, 2012. "Cycles with Undistinguished Actions and Extended Rock-Paper-Scissors Games," Working Papers e07-35, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2012. "Consistency Requirements and Pattern Methods in Cost Sharing Problems with Technological Cooperation," Working Papers e07-34, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscycle; Nash equilibrium; prudent strategy;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-03-14 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-03-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-03-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vpi:wpaper:e07-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Djavad Salehi-Isfahani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decvtus.html .