Experimental Social Choice: The Impact of Nosy Preferences on Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Postlewaite, 1979. "Manipulation via Endowments," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 255-262.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2011. "Groups, collective decisions and markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 275-299, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPareto Optimality; Senâ€™s Paradox; Social Choice; Minimal Liberalism; preferences; rights; Battle of the Sexes game Â;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-10-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-10-01 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-10-01 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-10-01 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2011-10-01 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vpi:wpaper:e07-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Djavad Salehi-Isfahani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decvtus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .