A New Bispectral Test for Nonlinear Serial Dependence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elena Rusticelli & Richard Ashley & Estela Dagum & Douglas Patterson, 2009. "A New Bispectral Test for NonLinear Serial Dependence," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-3), pages 279-293.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, William A. & Gallant, A. Ronald & Hinich, Melvin J. & Jungeilges, Jochen A. & Kaplan, Daniel T. & Jensen, Mark J., 1997.
"A single-blind controlled competition among tests for nonlinearity and chaos,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 157-192.
- William A. Barnett & A. Ronald Gallant & Melvin J. Hinich & Jochen A. Jungeilges & Daniel T. Kaplan & Mark J. Jensen, 1996. "A Single-Blind Controlled Competition among Tests for Nonlinearity and Chaos," Econometrics 9602005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jan 1997.
- William Barnett & A. Ronald Gallant & Melvin J. Hinich & Jochen A. Jungeilges & Daniel T. Kaplan & Mark J. Jensen, 2012. "A Single-Blind Controlled Competition Among Tests For Nonlinearity And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201219, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & White, Halbert & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Testing for neglected nonlinearity in time series models : A comparison of neural network methods and alternative tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 269-290, April.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGWHITENNTEST: RATS procedure to perform White neural network test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGRESET: RATS procedure to perform Ramsey RESET test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00181, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ashley, Richard A & Patterson, Douglas M, 1989. "Linear versus Nonlinear Macroeconomies: A Statistical Test," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 685-704, August.
- Pedro JF de Lima, 1996. "Nonlinearities and Nonstationarities in Stock Returns," Economics Working Paper Archive 360, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Brock, W.A. & Dechert, W.D. & LeBaron, B. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1995. "A Test for Independence Based on the Correlation Dimension," Working papers 9520, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015. "Note on Higher-Order Statistics for the Pruned-State-Space of nonlinear DSGE models," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113138, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Simone Giannerini & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Estela Bee Dagum, 2015. "Entropy testing for nonlinear serial dependence in time series," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 102(3), pages 661-675.
- Harvill, Jane L. & Ravishanker, Nalini & Ray, Bonnie K., 2013. "Bispectral-based methods for clustering time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 113-131.
- Mutschler, Willi, 2015.
"Identification of DSGE models—The effect of higher-order approximation and pruning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 34-54.
- Willi Mutschler, 2014. "Identification of DSGE Models - the Effect of Higher-Order Approximation and Pruning," CQE Working Papers 3314, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
More about this item
KeywordsBispectrum; nonlinearity; time series analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2006-11-18 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2006-11-18 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vpi:wpaper:e06-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Djavad Salehi-Isfahani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decvtus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.