Information Provision in Procurement Auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tong Li & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2009.
"Entry and Competition Effects in First-Price Auctions: Theory and Evidence from Procurement Auctions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(4), pages 1397-1429.
- Tong Li & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "Entry and competition effects in first-price auctions: theory and evidence from procurement auctions," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Justin Jia & Ronald M. Harstad & Michael H. Rothkopf, 2010. "Information Variability Impacts in Auctions," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 137-142, March.
- Taylor, Curtis R, 1995. "Digging for Golden Carrots: An Analysis of Research Tournaments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 872-890, September.
- Juan-José Ganuza, 2003.
"Ignorance Promotes Competition: an Auction Model with Endogenous Private Valuations,"
107, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan José Ganuza, 2003. "Ignorance promotes competition: An auction model with endogenous private valuations," Economics Working Papers 671, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-10-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2013-10-02 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2013-10-02 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2013-10-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .