Note on the Core-Walras Equivalence Problem when the Commodity Space is a Banach Lattice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rustichini, Aldo & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 1991. "Edgeworth's conjecture in economies with a continuum of agents and commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 307-326.
- Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1994.
"Nonatomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 593-633, May.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1988. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2001. "Markets with Many More Agents than Commodities: Aumann's "Hidden" Assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 189-221, November.
More about this item
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2003-04-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2003-04-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.