On Core-Walras (Non-) Equivalence for Economies with a Large Commodity Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Rustichini, Aldo & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 1991. "Edgeworth's conjecture in economies with a continuum of agents and commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 307-326.
- Tourky, R. & Yannelis, N.C., 1998. "Market with Many More Agents than Commodities," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 652, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipe Martins-da-Rocha, V., 2003. "Equilibria in large economies with a separable Banach commodity space and non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 863-889, November.
More about this item
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .