Learning, Memory, and Inertia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Arthur J Robson & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1999. "Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2112, David K. Levine.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1997. "The Evolution of Walrasian Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 375-384, March.
- Rhode, Paul & Stegeman, Mark, 1996. "Learning, Mutation, and Long-Run Equilibria in Games: A Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 443-449, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004.
"Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001. "Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory," Vienna Economics Papers 0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2000. "Finite Population Dynamics and Mixed Equilibria," Vienna Economics Papers 0008, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:0003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .