On Some Aspects of the Management of a Stochastically Developing Forest
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "On Some Aspects Of The Management Of A Stochastically Developing Forest," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28361, Utah State University, Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995.
"The Queuing Theoretic Approach To Groundwater Management,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers
28349, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "The Queuing Theoretic Approach to Groundwater Management," Working Papers 9514, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2001. "On the optimal management of a class of aquatic ecological-economic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 561-568, August.
More about this item
Keywordsforest; management; continuous-time Markov chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:9613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .