The Queuing Theoretic Approach to Groundwater Management
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "The Queuing Theoretic Approach To Groundwater Management," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28349, Utah State University, Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Provencher Bill & Burt Oscar, 1993. "The Externalities Associated with the Common Property Exploitation of Groundwater," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-158, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2006.
"International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 758-770, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004. "International Trade And Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis Of The Prevention Problem," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2000. "Aspects of ecosystem persistence and the optimal conservation of species," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-77, February.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996.
"On Some Aspects of the Management of a Stochastically Developing Forest,"
9613, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "On Some Aspects Of The Management Of A Stochastically Developing Forest," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28361, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Koo, Won W. & Mattson, Jeremy W., 2004. "Economics Of Detection And Control Of Invasive Species: Workshop Highlights," Special Reports 23068, North Dakota State University, Center for Agricultural Policy and Trade Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsgroundwater; management; stochastic; queuing; theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:9514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.