Game Models of Environmental Policy in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 1996. "Game models of environmental policy in an open economy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 185-200.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Game Models Of Environmental Policy In An Open Economy," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28364, Utah State University, Economics Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merrifield, John D., 1988. "The impact of selected abatement strategies on transnational pollution, the terms of trade, and factor rewards: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-284, September.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- Markusen, James R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1990. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure And Plant Locations Are Endogenous," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270890, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 1976. "Pollution, welfare, and environmental policy in the theory of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 160-169, February.
- Tobey, James A, 1990. "The Effects of Domestic Environmental Policies on Patterns of World Trade: An Empirical Test," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 191-209.
- McGuire, Martin C., 1982. "Regulation, factor rewards, and international trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-354, April.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Optimal Growth, Coordination and Sustainability in the Spatial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Development, trade, and the environment: which way now?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 83-88, May.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Dug Man Lee, 2008.
"Dynamic Environmental Policy In Developing Countries With A Dual Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 10, pages 165-187
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lee, Dug Man & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2002. "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-206, May.
- D. Lee & A. Batabyal, "undated". "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," Working Papers 2000-29, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1994. "On the possibility of attaining environmental and trade objectives simultaneously," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(6), pages 545-553, December.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0809-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental; policy; open; economy; game;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:9511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.