Compilation of annual mini SAMs for South Africa 1993-2013 in current and constant prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Black & Heinrich Gerwel, 2014. "Shifting the growth path to achieve employment intensive growth in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 241-256, March.
- L Edwards, 2001. "Globalisation And The Skills Bias Of Occupational Employment In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(1), pages 40-71, March.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Hoen, Alex R, 1998. "Deflation of Input-Output Tables from the User's Point of View: A Heuristic Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 111-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Channing Arndt, 2017. "New data, new approaches and new evidence: A policy synthesis," WIDER Working Paper Series 202, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordssocial accounting matrix; national accounts; supply table; use table; cross-entropy SAM estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-12-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2015-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .