The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Paraguay country study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Julio Ramirez & Billy Swanson, 2013.
"Social Spending, Taxes and Income Redistribution in Paraguay,"
1311, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Sean Higgins & Nora Lustig & Julio Ramirez & William Swanson, 2013. "Social Spending, taxes and income redistribution in Paraguay," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 11, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Davalos, Maria Eugenia & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina & Atuesta, Bernardo & Castaneda, Raul Andres, 2013. "Fifteen years of inequality in Latin America : how have labor markets helped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6384, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2015.
"The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-country analysis,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Income distribution; Labor market; Poverty; Public welfare;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2015-10-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2015-10-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2015-081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.