The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Panama country study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
- Gary Fields, 2012. "Challenges and policy lessons for the growth-employment-poverty nexus in developing countries," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Davalos, Maria Eugenia & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina & Atuesta, Bernardo & Castaneda, Raul Andres, 2013. "Fifteen years of inequality in Latin America : how have labor markets helped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6384, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2015.
"The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-country analysis,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Income distribution; Labor market; Poverty; Public welfare;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2015-10-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2015-10-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2015-080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .