The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Dominican Republic country study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Inchauste, Gabriela & Sanfelice, Viviane, 2013. "Decomposing the recent inequality decline in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6715, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2015.
"The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-country analysis,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Income distribution; Labor market; Poverty; Public welfare;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2015-10-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2015-10-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2015-075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .