Analysing Income Distribution Changes: Anonymous Versus Panel Income Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973.
"Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ronald L Oaxaca, 1971. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," Working Papers 396, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Myeong‐Su Yun, 2006. "Earnings Inequality In Usa, 1969–99: Comparing Inequality Using Earnings Equations," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 127-144, March.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Analysing Income Distribution Changes : Anonymous Versus Panel Income Approaches By: Gary S. Fields ; Robert Duval-Hernández ; George Jakubson
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2015-06-15 22:27:16
More about this item
KeywordsEquality and inequality; Income; Income distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2015-06-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2015-06-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2015-026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.