Climate change impacts on Moroccan agriculture and the whole economy: An analysis of the impacts of the Plan Maroc Vert in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Berrittella, Maria & S.J. Tol, Richard & Zhang, Jian, 2008.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 631-655.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387, June.
- World Bank, 2014. "World Development Indicators 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18237, June.
- Hasan Dudu & Erol H. Cakmak, 2011. "Regional Impact of the Climate Change: A CGE Analysis for Turkey," Working Papers 644, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008.
"Water scarcity and the impact of improved irrigation management: a CGE analysis,"
Kiel Working Papers
1436, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Water Scarcity And The Impact Of Improved Irrigation Management: A Cge Analysis," Working Papers FNU-160, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2008.
- Xinshen Diao & Ariel Dinar & Terry Roe & Yacov Tsur, 2008.
"A general equilibrium analysis of conjunctive ground and surface water use with an application to Morocco,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(2), pages 117-135, March.
- Diao, Xinshen & Dinar, Ariel & Roe, Terry L. & Tsur, Yacov, 2007. "A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Conjunctive Ground And Surface Water Use With An Application To Morocco," Discussion Papers 7143, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "The Eonomic Impact Of More Sustainable Water Use In Agriculture: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-169, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2008.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Doukkali, Rachid, 2005. "Economy-wide gains from decentralized water allocation in a spatially heterogenous agricultural economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 249-269, June.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Arjen Y. Hoekstra & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact Of Restricted Water Supply: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-93, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatri, Abdellatif & Maarouf, Abdelwahab & Ezzahid, Elhaj, 2015.
"Productivité agricole, intégration et transformation structurelle de l’économie marocaine
[Agricultural productivity, integration and structural transformation of the Moroccan economy]," MPRA Paper 71774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE models; agricultural policy; adaptation; climate change; SRES scenarios; uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-12-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2014-083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .