Climate change impacts on Moroccan agriculture and the whole economy: An analysis of the impacts of the Plan Maroc Vert in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Berrittella, Maria & S.J. Tol, Richard & Zhang, Jian, 2008.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 631-655.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Jian Zhang, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalisation On Water Use: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-142, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Xinshen Diao & Ariel Dinar & Terry Roe & Yacov Tsur, 2008.
"A general equilibrium analysis of conjunctive ground and surface water use with an application to Morocco,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(2), pages 117-135, March.
- Diao, Xinshen & Dinar, Ariel & Roe, Terry L. & Tsur, Yacov, 2007. "A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Conjunctive Ground And Surface Water Use With An Application To Morocco," Discussion Papers 7143, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008.
"Water Scarcity And The Impact Of Improved Irrigation Management: A Cge Analysis,"
FNU-160, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2008.
- Calzadilla, Alvaro & Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S. J., 2008. "Water scarcity and the impact of improved irrigation management: a CGE analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1436, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Arjen Y. Hoekstra & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact Of Restricted Water Supply: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-93, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2006.
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387.
- World Bank, 2014. "World Development Indicators 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18237.
- Hasan Dudu & Erol H. Cakmak, 2011. "Regional Impact of the Climate Change: A CGE Analysis for Turkey," Working Papers 644, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "The Eonomic Impact Of More Sustainable Water Use In Agriculture: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-169, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2008.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
- Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Doukkali, Rachid, 2005. "Economy-wide gains from decentralized water allocation in a spatially heterogenous agricultural economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 249-269, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatri, Abdellatif & Maarouf, Abdelwahab & Ezzahid, Elhaj, 2015.
"Productivité agricole, intégration et transformation structurelle de l’économie marocaine
[Agricultural productivity, integration and structural transformation of the Moroccan economy]," MPRA Paper 71774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE models; agricultural policy; adaptation; climate change; SRES scenarios; uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-12-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2014-083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.