Changes in land tenure and agricultural intensification in sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P. & Savastano, Sara, 2017.
"Agricultural intensification: The status in six African countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 26-40.
- Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P. & Savastano, Sara, 2014. "Agricultural intensification : the status in six African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7116, The World Bank.
- Yeboah, F. Kwame & Jayne, T.S., 2016. "Africa’s Evolving Employment Structure," Food Security International Development Working Papers 246956, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2015. "Agricultural intensification in Africa: A regional analysis:," IFPRI discussion papers 1433, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordspopulation pressure; soil degradation; investments in land improvement; strengthened individual land rights; agricultural intensification;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-05-17 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-05-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2014-051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.